1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same charging tomorrow. Guess they are using different shipping companies? Now it say FedEx, all times before if was ups.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I did a online chat with them about that and I got it changed to back to UPS since mine was also was on FedEx. it wouldn’t let me change it by just by clicking on edit shipping options. Saved $10 on shipping so it was worth it lol.

Crazy how sideshow does orders these days. Day 1 order paid in full. Via chat was told by July ��

CS service doesn?t know.. the higher ups keep em in the dark on dates I?m sure.

I called to other day to see when I could expect shipment of my mando beskar and was told anytime time in the next 56 days.

I got a ship notice 2 days later.

did you pay in full? if you pay in payments I think you get the delayed emails. I paid in full in February and have never received a delay email.

I paid the NRD and usually do the rest of the balance once it ships, so nothing through monthly payments.

Ordered April 30th 2019, haven't received the charging soon notice either :(

I was a day one preorder, 04/25/19. Ships tomorrow. Just received Spider Armor Mk IV and upgrade suit ships this week. I don't mind the delays. With as many orders as I have in, it's really helpful.

I finally got Cap today and WOW it is freaking amazing. Lol this is definitely the best Cap we've gotten imo. The evans sculpt really does look amazing and the masked sculpt doesn't look bad at all. Is it undersized yeah it looks to be but I think it works well enough as a whole. The outfit is cool the material isn't bad but it could have been better for sure. I love it overall I'm glad I have it in hand finally, only thing I did however was hike up the pants more as it's like cap forgot to left them up completely after using the bathroom. Lmao

I ordered this so long ago my debit card expired. I am able to update it through the sideshow website but when I look at my eg cap order it still asks me to update it. I think I'm pretty much done with preordering. I dont mind a year wait but 3 years seems a bit much.

I ordered this so long ago my debit card expired. I am able to update it through the sideshow website but when I look at my eg cap order it still asks me to update it. I think I'm pretty much done with preordering. I dont mind a year wait but 3 years seems a bit much.

Oh my gosh, I was actually thinking about this recently: the wait has been so long that credit cards could've expired in the amount of time its taking to ship :lol

But to be fair, it's been two years not three since it's announcement, which doesn't seem like that much of a difference but in terms of waiting it is. I think if not for the pandemic this would've shipped significantly quicker. Let's hope nothing happens like this ever again - and if it does, we'll be prepared

Sideshow finally is shipping him out. Lol well that's good for those who have been waiting. I couldn't do it anymore and settled with getting him else where. Definitely a good figure.

Mine did ship today. Might get on Friday. I had to go back several pages to find the order, it's been over 2 freaking years.

Oh my gosh, I was actually thinking about this recently: the wait has been so long that credit cards could've expired in the amount of time its taking to ship :lol

But to be fair, it's been two years not three since it's announcement, which doesn't seem like that much of a difference but in terms of waiting it is. I think if not for the pandemic this would've shipped significantly quicker. Let's hope nothing happens like this ever again - and if it does, we'll be prepared

They are expecingt the shipping issues to get worse over the summer before they get better. So a lot of figures will be delayed just like this one. Not a problem for me if something ships tomorrow or December. I don't need anything right away.

Back