1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope I see my cap show up next week from TBA. Also the new Sam Wilson Cap has been announced and it looks great, but what's funny is I get what you guys were complaining about the material of Endgame caps suit. F&WS Cap suit looks to be the material that should have been used for EG Cap that fabric material over a mixed rubber type.

Wow, waitlisted before it ever came in stock. Ok, I'm no longer feeling like a fool for putting in a pre-order back when Sideshow did their Unsealed and Revealed almost 60 days ago.

Heavy Mando and now this, any other examples of this happening?

I think Yondu was the most infamous, right?

I might be wrong, but Gamora sold pretty quick right?

I am a Cap guy and this was a tough call. I think with the others I have, they are good enough to rep Cap. At $300, I think I'll pass. Crazy to see something sell out before people are getting them, but these are odd times. Good luck at getting this guy now under $350.

Dam, with this being practically sold out on ss. I really need my order from TBA to come in, it's been stuck at customs in Chicago for 22 days now and usps can't tell me anything. Really frustrating as it has never taken remotely this long for a TBA order to clear customs.

I might be wrong, but Gamora sold pretty quick right?

I am a Cap guy and this was a tough call. I think with the others I have, they are good enough to rep Cap. At $300, I think I'll pass. Crazy to see something sell out before people are getting them, but these are odd times. Good luck at getting this guy now under $350.

Did she sell out during preorder though?

Did she sell out during preorder though?

I don't know since I wasn't interested. Just heard something about her going fast before people realized it. Just goes to show that when the figure is released in HK, you better decide if you like the production look or not. I never preorder anymore and always wait for the production photos/early reviews to make sure of what I am getting. That window has become much tighter now and don't wait till Sideshow gets it in stock. Glad there isn't much I want though.

I don't know since I wasn't interested. Just heard something about her going fast before people realized it. Just goes to show that when the figure is released in HK, you better decide if you like the production look or not. I never preorder anymore and always wait for the production photos/early reviews to make sure of what I am getting. That window has become much tighter now and don't wait till Sideshow gets it in stock. Glad there isn't much I want though.

Yeah, I think that's exactly what happened with Gamora. Once she was finally released and the production photos outdid the proto, sales went very quickly. I almost canceled my preorder because I was so irritated with the 2.5 year wait, but sure glad I didn't. Very surprised Cap is selling out as I would've thought they made a boat load...

Wow, waitlisted before it ever came in stock. Ok, I'm no longer feeling like a fool for putting in a pre-order back when Sideshow did their Unsealed and Revealed almost 60 days ago.

I feel the same way, so glad I preordered a couple of months ago. I figured that the same thing would happen with this as with the Gamora figure ...but wow this is crazy

I'm not as shocked as people on here that Cap is being waitlisted. He's pretty much the last Captain America with Evans. I thought he would've sold out sooner like when the final pics came out for him.

As expected, it's back out of waitlist and is on preorder again.

Probably just caught a bunch of people to place orders from that. :slap There's no way Hot Toys didn't produce a bunch of this figure. Zero chance.

YT2u9Jg.png

Last edited:
Haha nice. I remember SS doing this tactic before with another figure. Wonder how many they got with this?

Haha nice. I remember SS doing this tactic before with another figure. Wonder how many they got with this?

I seriously doubt it's a "tactic."

Either enough people canceled their pre-orders, or Hot Toys informed Sideshow that their production run will be larger than they originally planned.

A retailer like Sideshow doesn't gain anything by artificially limiting demand or lying about availability.

Back