1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to think if I should cancel my order with sideshow at this point and get him at Toys Wonderland or Toys Buying Agent.

Yeah, it is freaking insane that Sideshow does not have these yet.

I didn't preorder one until the final product photos hit, so I figure I should get
my "shipping soon" notification by December.

...or you'll be one of the first to get it from Sideshow. There's no first in, first out approach at all to order fulfillment. I was a day one pre-order and honestly believe you and I have the same chance at getting it soon or waiting three batches down the road...

So happy i cancelled that baggy arm fold would drive me nuts

301F0ED0-D6D0-4083-8F5A-67C5824D7B3E.jpeg

I'm pretty sure that every figure Hot Toys has ever made with cloth clothing has that fold when you bend the arm, lol.

I am also pretty sure that anyone in the history of ever that wears sleeved shirts and bends there arm
creates folds in the material... I know, that's ape-**** crazy, right?! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

True I get that but on Cap it is grossly exaggerated.

Look at that fold that looks nothing like what you are describing.

He looks like I am bending stretch arm strong lol

It makes him look like a cheap toy.

I'm pretty sure that every figure Hot Toys has ever made with cloth clothing has that fold when you bend the arm, lol.

I am also pretty sure that anyone in the history of ever that wears sleeved shirts and bends there arm
creates folds in the material... I know, that's ape-**** crazy, right?! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

The problem is HT decided to not use actual fabric for whatever reason and that crease in his elbow is much more pronounced/exaggerated. Fabric would have folded in a much more subtle way than that. I feel like over time it'll eventually crack.

True I get that but on Cap it is grossly exaggerated.

Look at that fold that looks nothing like what you are describing.

He looks like I am bending stretch arm strong lol

It makes him look like a cheap toy.

It IS a cheap toy. Vinyl/plasticky clothes instead of fabric??? Why??? That just screams cheap and lazy!

:exactly: :lecture :exactly:

Yup that material will not bend as nice as fabric it instead bulges out just like in that photo

Yuck

And i’m the one who supported this figure lol

Shipping is a mess for sure right now. Just read that there's a lack of shipping containers as well. It seems out of every 100 containers the USA imports with goods, only 40 are getting exported back out which seems like a crazy imbalance. That aside, I have this guy coming in Monday from TBA, took 16 days with the free shipping option, which in the past has only been around like 5-7 days normally for me. For those cancelling their SS orders I recommend this way for sure over toyswonderland with their crazy shipping prices.

I recently received Hellboy from TBA, it was well packed with the entire box wrapped in bubble wrap.

Hellboy was supposedly too heavy for the free shipping, but if you can actually take advantage of it I'd order from there over Sideshow.

He always seems to have more. I presume it's a strategy of ebay selling - give the impression of low stock so as to create urgency. Works on me all the time.

Back