1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With there, theoretically, being no more new Chris Evans Cap movies, I could see them mining the current films for more figure releases.

They better do it soon as they will a lot less time for old stuff after next year with 4 MCU movies in 2021 and if they do figures from Disney + then forget it. That is not even including the DC stuff coming.

DC next year will be Harley Quinn variants and the release of the Forever figures. HT will definitely revisit older Cap appearances since it's all they have of him now.

DC next year will be Harley Quinn variants and the release of the Forever figures. HT will definitely revisit older Cap appearances since it's all they have of him now.

Jaysus, I'd already forgotten about those. Probably because past experience tells me Hot Toys will too :monkey3 :lol

Yeah they're already pre-preordered. I heard a rumour during the summer as well that HT were revisiting the TDK trilogy after Two-Face. I asked the source of this rumour, Keyboard Warriors on YouTube, and as usual, no specifics.

I'm hoping they announce the preorder for A1 Cap sometime soon. Anyone hear anything? And I wonder if they will address the body shoulders issue with this Endgame release. I really hated the D23 release. If this one has those issues, I'm gonna have to pull out. Rather lose $25 than $275.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I'm hoping they announce the preorder for A1 Cap sometime soon. Anyone hear anything? And I wonder if they will address the body shoulders issue with this Endgame release. I really hated the D23 release. If this one has those issues, I'm gonna have to pull out. Rather lose $25 than $275.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Not an insider but I would be shocked if they address the boxy torso. I think they could get the broken shield right though.

made a custom since hot toys put in such little effort on this

EIDruZvVUAA9hp1.jpg

There is not a difference in color between the two versions?
You would have a picture with better light and with more details?

Nice looking bashes you 2!

Hey boomix, are you planning on grabbing IW Bucky? Reason that I ask is that the charred Outrider goes well with him In my opinion (I?ve since added the ?Wakanda dirt? base cover as well):

Attachments

• 92E559D9-3796-476B-8CD7-60A67D9E5B6C.jpg
    92E559D9-3796-476B-8CD7-60A67D9E5B6C.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 286
There is not a difference in color between the two versions?
You would have a picture with better light and with more details?

a black wash on the civil war clothing pretty much matches it with the IW stuff

tomorrow in day light i'll try and get some better pics

Thank you for your picture.
It’s a mix with a civil war and infinity war version ?

This mine ^^
191029050945245666.jpg

This is great IMO - was gonna put battle damaged Cap with one of my Buckys - looks like I either need to break a spare shield or source - glad I have spare hammer!
Awesome 'bash IMO!

I'll hold out to see if HT tweaks the final EG release - maybe a long shot if they are already in production, but I wanna see in-hand pics before I think about ordering.

Nice looking bashes you 2!

Hey boomix, are you planning on grabbing IW Bucky? Reason that I ask is that the charred Outrider goes well with him In my opinion (I?ve since added the ?Wakanda dirt? base cover as well):

Hmm i might get him further down the track since getting the MK7, Scarlet spider and Killmonger have made me poor af :/

i do agree though the outrider looks good with and the dirt base cover would def add to it, wish i had more of those actually

a black wash on the civil war clothing pretty much matches it with the IW stuff

tomorrow in day light i'll try and get some better pics

That picture was actually fine and detailed enough that I was able to notice the light black wash on the clothing. Then again, I knew to look for it.

I’m waiting for the power in California to come back on reliably (so in a few nevers, lol) to actually do a dirt wash on 1 of my IW Buckys so that he matches the movie better. It does make sense, especially with knowing how HT’s has been “presenting” their final production pieces, why they wouldn’t make the jacket look dirty but it was not clean when Cap & team first lands in Wakanda and then switches back and forth (dirty to clean) with no real reason.

Back