1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking forward to this Cap, I've only the Concept Cap but I'm looking at this one to be the definitive cinematic Cap in the collection. I wasn't too invested in CA from the films, but I quite like how his character is portrayed in the last few films and I friggin' dig his fighting spirit.

To seasoned Captain America Hot Toys collectors:

As a collector without any Caps in his collection - would you still say the upcoming Endgame Cap is worth getting?
Or is there a past release that would work better as a definitive Cap?
I'm a 1 figure per character guy (unless their look has changed MASSIVELY like Thor) So I'm looking for a Cap that can represent him for his entire arc.

Onscreen EG Cap looks way better than IW Cap but in collectible format Concept/IW Cap look better than EG Cap.

But if you?re a one and done kind of person then HT EG Cap is the absolute definitive one to own end of story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lordnastrond, what jye4ebwr stated is true.
IW/Concept are the best looking proportions wise, etc. But if you want a more traditional definitive looking cap figure EG will be it. I have IW and looove it. Also had concept but sold it but it was amazing. I do need a regular masked/ shield carrying cap so will pick up EG. I don?t mind the chest piece, I?m more focused on the neck/collar/traps which I hope to mod.

To seasoned Captain America Hot Toys collectors:

As a collector without any Caps in his collection - would you still say the upcoming Endgame Cap is worth getting?
Or is there a past release that would work better as a definitive Cap?
I'm a 1 figure per character guy (unless their look has changed MASSIVELY like Thor) So I'm looking for a Cap that can represent him for his entire arc.

If you can find a good deal CW Cap is awesome also.

If you can find a good deal CW Cap is awesome also.

I tried staging one on the Bay, but I got outbid. I made a mistake and sold my A1 Cap and need to find a replacement. Hoping that they re-release A1 Cap like the rumors say.

AoU is a good one to represent a modern suit look for Captain America as well. I think the body proportions on that one are underrated, and the magnetic shield seems to be something a lot of people like.

Custom found on insta
67416044_390998501519293_316487201867832608_n.jpg
69237368_133445224675606_9049075291447449993_n.jpg

Back