1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
66690130_226867554953986_6154636828060344570_n.jpg

I doubt they’ve touched this yet to make any changes. They’ve been busy as hell pumping out their current figures while designing these new figures for proto. Most are just thrown together.

180DDCAA-D113-429B-81CD-00FDABEDB7E1.jpeg

Just a PSA that, according to FaceApp, if they ever do an Old Man Cap movie, they don’t have to spend thousands aging Chris Evans up, they just need Harrison Ford.

I hope they end up getting the glossy scales right, but if they dont, I'll end up just giving them some drybrush with a metallic light blue myself. Shouldn't be too hard (which is all the more reason for them to do it themselves).

As much as I want a scaled Captain America, I really don't like the rubbery material they switched to for the cloth parts of the suit. Makes the contrast between the scales & cloth parts less obvious.

I hope HT is able to take a page out of their own book and get the trap/shoulder-area on this figure to look like the CW concept-art cap. Fixing the traps + additional paint work on the scale-mail sections of this figure would be a massive improvement to this.

Can you link it? I can't seem to find any info on this or that company. Is that MLC toys or MLG toys? Either way I cant find them

It's MIC Toys... A few different Asian toy pages posted it but none of them provided anything more than the pictures. As far as I can tell MIC Toys does not have a facebook page. I don't use other forms of social media so if they're on others, that's beyond me.

Back