1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure. Definitely the best cap I've seen and my first Cap too. Going to get 2012 Cap and I hope they do 2012 Thor just because it would be great to have an updated one with the new arms especially if they do it with swap out arms like IW Thor since he was sleeveless in Avengers when we first see him. Would give me a reason to buy Loki also. Lol

I can’t believe BBTS still hasn’t gotten this in yet ..what are we a month now since SS started shipping these out :pfft:

I love this figure. Definitely the best cap I've seen and my first Cap too. Going to get 2012 Cap and I hope they do 2012 Thor just because it would be great to have an updated one with the new arms especially if they do it with swap out arms like IW Thor since he was sleeveless in Avengers when we first see him. Would give me a reason to buy Loki also. Lol
I really want them to make 2012 Thor too, we got Iron Man and Cap, we need Thor.

Bit more of a static, hero pose.
175CFC32-66F6-4944-AD9B-B15A5B306A5D.jpeg

I have this ordered through sideshow flex pay and it’s been paid off but hasn’t shipped. When should it ship?

I have this ordered through sideshow flex pay and it’s been paid off but hasn’t shipped. When should it ship?
Absolutely no way of knowing at the moment, unfortunately. Whenever they get more in the storeroom and pull your name out of the hat.

Usually they ship out in bigger waves to people but they've been shipping out whatever they get in small batches with everything going on.

You'll get it eventually. Could be weeks, could be months though.

I can’t believe BBTS still hasn’t gotten this in yet ..what are we a month now since SS started shipping these out :pfft:
Here, here! This whole batch thing is really a slow grind for getting this from 3rd party retailers. It'll be fun to eventually get it, but I miss the old days of stuff showing up within weeks for everyone. I know...first world problems, right? hehe

Finally got mine yesterday. Very much impressed with this. Photos really don’t do it justice. I do have it in a boring musem lose but it really has some presence about it!

Back