Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending what happens in Endgame there might be a drought of suits going forward so 1/4 might get more attention.

Agree, I'm highly anticipating this Mk III. HT's 1/4 line is my favorite and my most favorite figure is probably the 1/4 Mk XLV.
Looking forward to your thoughts on comparing both quarter scale Mark3 and Mark45 :hi5:

Depending what happens in Endgame there might be a drought of suits going forward so 1/4 might get more attention.
Very possible. Interested to see what new details and new features Hot Toys will be putting in their quarter scale figures.

I get excited every time I see this thread gets bumped up :lol, thinking that there’s some news on this figure or even just a fellow freak showing interest in it.
No matter the reason, eager to see reactions and thoughts when pictures show of this figure end product and comments when have it in hand.

I too hope they sink their teeth into this scale for IMs a bit more after Endgame. Not enough space or $ to get dupes of EVERY suit in 1/6 and 1/4, but in a heartbeat I’d jump on a Mk 7, 46, 50, and 85. Seems like they’d want to do a War Machine too if this line ever picks up the pace.

I too hope they sink their teeth into this scale for IMs a bit more after Endgame. Not enough space or $ to get dupes of EVERY suit in 1/6 and 1/4, but in a heartbeat I’d jump on a Mk 7, 46, 50, and 85. Seems like they’d want to do a War Machine too if this line ever picks up the pace.

This will be my first 1/4 scale figure, and considering how the Joker turned out it may be my only for a long while. Very much still undecided on that one. Anyway, I would personally jump at the Mk 5, 6, and 7 if any of those get made. Maybe the 46.

But seriously, could you imagine a 1/4 scale Mk 5 and all the extra moveable panels and pieces they could incorporate? And an actual new head sculpt with correct hair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be my first 1/4 scale figure, and considering how the Joker turned out it may be my only for a long while. Very much still undecided on that one. Anyway, I would personally jump at the Mk 5, 6, and 7 if any of those get made. Maybe the 46.

But seriously, could you imagine a 1/4 scale Mk 5 and all the extra moveable panels and pieces they could incorporate? And an actual new head sculpt with correct hair?

I have confidence this one will turn out much closer in quality to the other IM quarters versus Joker, and I personally adore my 42 and 45.

5 would be very tempting, I just have to tell myself there are limits now, so it will be easier to try and resist someday when they're up for preorder. The 43's head sculpt looked stellar in pictures, so they've definitely got the talent to make a killer bloodied Mk-5 head at that scale.

Still considering this, but waiting for final photos first to make sure they haven't painted it the same bright red as on the 1/6 version. The armor looks so fantastic and I'm loving the better proportions, so it would be a shame if they ruined it with another bad paint job.

Still considering this, but waiting for final photos first to make sure they haven't painted it the same bright red as on the 1/6 version. The armor looks so fantastic and I'm loving the better proportions, so it would be a shame if they ruined it with another bad paint job.

I doubt HT makes any significant paint color changes.

This one is tempting for sure.

I think we’re safe. That 1/6 Mk 3 was one of their early die cast figures and has a lot of weirdness. A completely different paint scheme than all the more recent figures, way under-scaled, and also has that weird interchangeable torso piece that’s never been seen again.

Looking forward to your thoughts on comparing both quarter scale Mark3 and Mark45 :hi5:

Very possible. Interested to see what new details and new features Hot Toys will be putting in their quarter scale figures.

I get excited every time I see this thread gets bumped up :lol, thinking that there’s some news on this figure or even just a fellow freak showing interest in it.
No matter the reason, eager to see reactions and thoughts when pictures show of this figure end product and comments when have it in hand.

Yeah! I suspect this Mk III will be glorious :thud:

High chance after this release will be the mark 2. Just a repaint with rivets.

Mark 6 and 46 highly probable. Mark 6 with a different chest and paint job = mark 4. Mark 46 in a different paint job = mark 47.

I haven't been following this fig, but does anyone know if the Iron Monger deluxe element is part of the base and therefore all one piece? Or is it 2 separate pieces and can be displayed either way?

Would I be better off preordering this from Sideshow or KG Hobby? I've only used Sideshow for Hot Toys and I know some of my fellow freaks use KG Hobby but I don't know too much about them.

Edit: I actually realized shipping would be pretty killer from me from HG Hobby so I'm better off going with Sideshow. Just preordered the deluxe!

Is it realistic to expect this to release any day overseas now? Sideshow expects to get this in July and Hot Toys seems to be pretty great at pumping out Marvel releases on time no?

Just got my preorder in for the regular. I’m hoping it ships on time too. It probably won’t happen, at least anytime soon, but a Mark 1 1/4 scale would be awesome.

Back