Hot Toys 1/4 Avengers Announcement!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing that I am curious about, mainly due to the EB and HT T-800 Endo announcements, is whether Iron Man will be metal or will have metal parts? One thing that I'm thankful for is my DC fandom (I'm not a Marvel die hard), as, if I do decide to jump on these, it'll keep me in check. I have peace of mind knowing that, after the Avengers line-up, I'll be done. I don't need, nor do I want, every Cap, Thor, and IM variant. If the Avengers 2 comes out some day, and I like the designs, and HT has hit another jump in terms of quality, then I might be inclined to sell these in favor of the superior, new versions, but until that day, if I do decide to get these, I'll be content.

One thing that I'm curious about is when we'll get our first taste of the 1/4 offerings. Do you guys think that, with the 1/6th line-up quickly approaching the halfway point, we'll see the first 1/4th Avenger soon, or after we've seen all of the 1/6th stuff?

One thing that I'm curious about is when we'll get our first taste of the 1/4 offerings. Do you guys think that, with the 1/6th line-up quickly approaching the halfway point, we'll see the first 1/4th Avenger soon, or after we've seen all of the 1/6th stuff?

Not until HT makes certain they sold as many 1/6 Avengers as possible. :lol

One thing that I am curious about, mainly due to the EB and HT T-800 Endo announcements, is whether Iron Man will be metal or will have metal parts? One thing that I'm thankful for is my DC fandom (I'm not a Marvel die hard), as, if I do decide to jump on these, it'll keep me in check. I have peace of mind knowing that, after the Avengers line-up, I'll be done. I don't need, nor do I want, every Cap, Thor, and IM variant. If the Avengers 2 comes out some day, and I like the designs, and HT has hit another jump in terms of quality, then I might be inclined to sell these in favor of the superior, new versions, but until that day, if I do decide to get these, I'll be content.

yea but IM can't really have some parts metal and some not with his armor. Not to mention, an all metal IM would be a ton of money and be very hard to pose. I'm sure IM will be all plastic.

If HT does 1/4:

1) using foot pegs instead of visible holder
2) no exposed joints

it will give sideshow pf a run for its money,i know many people are sick of sideshow's quality & even more of their lack of care.

Yeah, I can't wait to see what NECA can do! Hot Toy's 1/4 scale will probably be just too expensive to collect! The 1/6 prices are bad enough. I'm sure the 1/4 scale NECA product will be fun and much more affordable & obtainable!

Back