1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

:lol

#teamdrax

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Join the movement #teamdrax :lol

I really want DRAX....he is top of my wishlist, right next to more HPP suits...maybe if HT sees more replies to their posts and tweets of Drax's picture...they might take a hint...or a least say something about him..."we are working on a new one" "we will have a PO for him as soon as Marvel approves the new prototype"....anything like that.

Its Eric Cartman example with his theme park when he had a million dollars, do not let anyone come in, and all of a sudden there is an insane demand

I really want DRAX....he is top of my wishlist, right next to more HPP suits...maybe if HT sees more replies to their posts and tweets of Drax's picture...they might take a hint...or a least say something about him..."we are working on a new one" "we will have a PO for him as soon as Marvel approves the new prototype"....anything like that.

It would be effective, maybe, if they where not planning on making it. But they are. Right now it's logistics and approvals holding it up, not a willingness to make it. So all this drax spam is more likely to bother people then make it come faster. They don't hold these back just to do so. When they can reveal it they will.

Just wait until they actually do put him up for preorder. Then all of the #anydraxwilldo will disappear only to be replaced by the "that looks terrible, do not want" crowd. Many of which will be the same people.

Just wait until they actually do put him up for preorder. Then all of the #anydraxwilldo will disappear only to be replaced by the "that looks terrible, do not want" crowd. Many of which will be the same people.

This man speaks wisodm!
:clap

Lies!

That's funny cause only me and Brainy uses #anydraxwilldo and we never say stuff like that :rotfl

I just made this to put on the HT Facebook page. I'm joining the campaign!! #anydraxwilldo

fYvujBO.jpg

Group photo credit to Nuka Cola Kidd - the most perfect group photo I could find :clap

Even if they are still making him, they probably won't even have him on display at SDCC. Imagine how stupid it would look with this sad, lonesome Drax all on his own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just made this to put on the HT Facebook page. I'm joining the campaign!! #anydraxwilldo

fYvujBO.jpg

Group photo credit to Nuka Cola Kidd - the most perfect group photo I could find :clap

Digging this alot!

fYvujBO.jpg

:lol :clap :goodpost:

fYvujBO.jpg

Aww poor Drax! :( :(

Great pic though!

Lol thanks all. The scale of Drax is a bit off but my ageing photoimpact software crashed before I could go back and fix it!

Back