1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Two pair of pants. Rocket launcher and knives. New body. Pretty decent

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Shocked that this is actually seeing the light of day.

Personally think the figure looks underwhelming overall. Mainly the body. Doesn't do Bautista's bulky build justice. But hey they actually got a Drax figure out the window. I think the only figure left for people to beg for is Ripley.

12814538_10153347433602344_5484764159520868759_n.jpg

12764326_10153347433382344_7234520618206729282_o.jpg

25303354961_e84451bdc0_b.jpg

Instant PO for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. Guess I'm not crazy after all. Now please can people stop with the "is it cancelled" after a figure doesn't go up for some time (especially if it's like a month or two).

Anyway..not to be a jerk..but told ya so. Lol

Now let's see all those "any Drax" people make excuse why they won't buy him...

Well, to be fair, HT has promised figures in the past without ever following through with them. Thor 1 Loki comes to mind.

FINALLY!!!

Well, to be fair, HT has promised figures in the past without ever following through with them. Thor 1 Loki comes to mind.

X-Men First Class Charles Xavier, also comes to mind...

Wow, now the team is finally complete! And just when the first team is complete, guess what, the second team is coming right up! Ha!

Yes, they have. And now with Drax being shown out of every figure they have ever shown, both unreleased/canned and released, the ones canned account for around 1% of all the prototypes shown. Over 15ish years and nearly 500 released products. Pretty low odds that any one figure will not make it. And this one had even less chance to get shelved. They showed 3 seperate prototypes entirely new designed ones.

With the first class figure they announced what the issue was. You can list the number not released (all three to five) and then I can list the 495ish ones that were. Yet every time a figure is delayed or a prototype takes time to get put up for PO there are people talking about it being cancelled. It's silly. It's like 1 prototpe ever five years on average, that doesn't make it.

In fact the odds are much higher you will die in a transportation accident in the next 12 months then any hot toys figure gets canned in the next 5 years. So, again, stop it with the cancled figure stuff already.

Last edited:

Hahahaha, the GotG collectors fans can rejoice! :clap :lol

I never collected the GotG figures, but looking at him, I kind of wish he had more of an angry expression for some reason.

Not too shabby, getting more pissed off that a Star Lord I put a deposit down at a local shop "never came".

wow such a late release.

About time we get this. Looks decent but I agree I think the proportions are off. Still happy though that they are going to finally release this

Would have loved a Ronan The Accuser as well as Thanos for villians

Glad to see drax finally being released for you guys. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

wow such a late release.

Short memory's. Most figures are released well after the film. We just got a figure from im2 put up. The main villains final costume for that film came last year. Most people are waiting on a batman returns figure to come still, nearly 30 years after the movie. Two years ago was a 1966 batman. Come on now

Omg!!! Bout damn time! Now I can complete the team!

Good to know that people can stop complaining whenever something else is announced haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two pair of pants. Rocket launcher and knives. New body. Pretty decent

View attachment 249473
View attachment 249474

I never had any doubt this would not be released especially after seeing the second prototype. looking forward to adding him to the rest of the team.

Yeeeeeeeeees! [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Back