1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

When you guys say there's no Drax Im like ....

YvJB6ot.gif

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I'm surprised a certain someone hasn't shown up to post a two year old photo. Too bad his uncle's cousin's roommate's landlord's dog couldn't give us an update.

Relax people. He'll show up......eventually.

I'm surprised a certain someone hasn't shown up to post a two year old photo. Too bad his uncle's cousin's roommate's landlord's dog couldn't give us an update.

Relax people. He'll show up......eventually.

37c2d190833b4da5c2b2c67b7d50d79a.jpg

What up saggin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why they dont sell them? Want to add him into my collection.

Would love to get the first movie version in case there is a costume change. Hopefully he is released first from GoTG II

Damn, I always get my hopes up whenever someone bumps this thread. :(

Yay! Finally!

praise our lord and savior

Would you look at that. They really are releasing him after all. :lol Can't see any torso articulation, though, which is a bit of a bummer. Might be hard to pull off some good action poses without it.

Hmm. Guess I'm not crazy after all. Now please can people stop with the "is it cancelled" after a figure doesn't go up for some time (especially if it's like a month or two).

Anyway..not to be a jerk..but told ya so. Lol

Now let's see all those "any Drax" people make excuse why they won't buy him...

Back