Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a note about those slide decals. They need to be varnished on, or they won't stick. Mine had zero adhesion once they came off the backing. Have some matte varnish to hand.

Well I cancelled my pre-order after thinking about what i really want most. Knowing I will never get the Delorean, Star Wars and Marvel won out. If they ever release a "Darth Vader" version I would probably get that though.

Looks like Marty took the DeLorean out last night...

DSCF3481_zpstisxwn4g.jpg

DSCF3480_zps8e70lvos.jpg

DSCF3483_zps975vlw65.jpg

DSCF3484_zpsmoxm3yb3.jpg

DSCF3485_zpsof7eqxos.jpg

DSCF3486_zpsbi39aw7m.jpg

My McFly :rock.

Just dont know when will be opened. I know :cuckoo:. After all this years I can wait little more.
Just need Delorean and I am done with HT (after ill get new Rambo, Rocky, Commando, Ripley, Batman Returns DX.......).

309nhar.jpg

Remember be carefull with changing the timeline boys n girls :lecture or something might not get made like iron man :horror or some one might disapear.:lol

Thanks to Rory and shells for the info about the decals. Congrats, Jabba. :duff

Nice Churchill, Patton and Che customs, mate. :clap The other guy...not so much. :ohbfrank:

They're not customs - DiD and Enterbay. I was tempted to pick up the last Hitler release, but couldn't see myself ever displaying it. I should've known it was set to be an after-market grail :slap

They're not customs - DiD and Enterbay. I was tempted to pick up the last Hitler release, but couldn't see myself ever displaying it. I should've known it was set to be an after-market grail :slap

Whoops. I didn't know who made those figures. :slap

Not to cast aspersions, but I don't think I could bring myself to own a little Hitler. :lol

Whoops. I didn't know who made those figures. :slap

Not to cast aspersions, but I don't think I could bring myself to own a little Hitler. :lol

I've got a few historical figures in my collection, but yeah, when it came down to it I passed on that one. I'm not bothered by seeing the figure in other collections, but I obviously have a line where my own is concerned.

I've got a few historical figures in my collection, but yeah, when it came down to it I passed on that one. I'm not bothered by seeing the figure in other collections, but I obviously have a line where my own is concerned.

Personally, the closest I would ever come to owning a Hitler would be owning a Chaplin Great Dictator figure. I don't ever want that man in my collection.

Back