Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhhhg:gah: I wish I was a better human and say im happy for all of you getting their MJF's But im riddled with jealousy!!! It was a bust ordering thru animarket so far, I figured since they are in HK I would have at least receive an email saying it has arrived buuuut nothing so far.:mad:

Uhhhhg:gah: I wish I was a better human and say im happy for all of you getting their MJF's But im riddled with jealousy!!! It was a bust ordering thru animarket so far, I figured since they are in HK I would have at least receive an email saying it has arrived buuuut nothing so far.:mad:

I feel your pain. I ordered within the UK and probably won't see this in my life time if past releases are anything to go by. Always order from HK/China *slaps head*

Yea, I'm not digging the HS at all so far - it's the hair so neatly combed in combo with the square - instead of triangular - jaw line that's killing it for me. But I'm going to wait til I get it in hand to pass judgment, as there is a difference with scale. Your eye does something in hand with an inherent understanding of the smaller scale that doesn't really happen with photos online. I think the brain translates the photos into full scale, even when the logical part of our mind understands that's not true. Anyway, hoping that in hand he does more for me than he has in photos so far.

Sorry, reeaally not trying to be an a$$ here, and I respect your opinion, but that statement doesn't really make sense to me. Personally, I don't see how they could have really done the hair sculpt any different or better (not to mention his hair changes length and style throughout the movie, but it's pretty much mostly as it's seen on this figure IMO). As for the jaw line, Michael J. Fox has you might say a notoriously square jaw line and overall head shape.

I really see absolutely no flaws in the likeness of this figure, but to each his own.

I feel your pain. I ordered within the UK and probably won't see this in my life time if past releases are anything to go by. Always order from HK/China *slaps head*

This is the fig, that started it for me. I had never collected, never seen anything like it. I was just youtubing Comicon last year to see if its something me and my girl would be interested in just going...just to go, and ran across MF and the Delorean and was floored, so this is one fig I wouldnt have minded paying a premium to have it sooner. Too late now, I guess I have to wait.:panic::impatient:

Are Hunterdnc's waterslide decals the best decals for this figure? Or are there better options? Thanks for the help! :duff

I am getting those decals and the other BTTF stuff he's selling, I think others are doing similar decals but IDK off the top of my head, the only thing bugging me is the lack of a Nike swoosh on the shoes, ' but seriously how often do you really look at a mans shoes '?

:dunno

I am getting those decals and the other BTTF stuff he's selling, I think others are doing similar decals but IDK off the top of my head, the only thing bugging me is the lack of a Nike swoosh on the shoes, ' but seriously how often do you really look at a mans shoes '?

Thanks, shells. :hi5: Great movie. :lol

never noticed Forrest Gump had same shoe's almost. ha ha,

never noticed Forrest Gump had same shoe's almost. ha ha,

Yeah, Nike Bruins are hard as hell to find. I have two pairs of Cortez shoes (like Forrest's) and have used them with my Marty costume.

JMK as Marty (43) resized.jpg

Ha ha nice Mr.fusion nice, perfect 4 a con without going all crazy cosplay stuck in a batsuit or something crazy costume all day long.:clap:clap:clap

Ha ha nice Mr.fusion nice perfect 4 a con without going all crazy cosplay stuck in a batsuit or something all day.:clap:clap:clap

Haha. Thanks. I wore it one year to a local con and 3 people knew who I was supposed to be. I need to try again, though. My other cosplay is Indiana Jones, which isn't very hot or cumbersome either.

All good choice's ha ha i admire u cosplayer's from afar. I have never been to a con but just imagine it being in a giant gym or mall with ton of cool stuff while feeling like its halloween without the candy but toys instead.

Back