Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. well, well... I finally found Marty's guitar in another scene!

It was when Doc called to wake him up to meet him at the mall. You can see Marty's guitar laying on his bed behind him. Looks like his guitar case was on the floor by the wall. Anyway, his guitar was on his bed.

What are the chances of my wait list on the EX converting I just got on it last week :lol

I am a 27-year-old woman and I FINALLY saw this movie for the first time last night. :slap

Pretty cute. I kinda want this figure now.

Guys!!! I love it when posts like this happen!!! I just love the fact people still find this movie enjoyable :lol

I wish I had seen it when I was younger! I've always loved fantasy/sci-fi and (obviously) saw Star Wars when I was very little and grew up loving it, but for some reason I never saw Back to the Future... My parents never owned it, and I never got around to renting it. I dunno why. But all three were on TV last night so I watched the first and recorded the other two. :)

I really need to watch more of the popular, "older" movies I've never seen... Half the stuff they put out these days is disappointing anyways.

I wish I had seen it when I was younger! I saw Star Wars when I was very little and grew up loving it, but for some reason I never saw Back to the Future... My parents never owned it, and I never got around to renting it. I dunno why. But all three were on TV last night so I watched the first and recorded the other two. :)

I really need to watch more of the popular, "older" movies I've never seen... Half the stuff they put out these days is disappointing anyways.
Definitely go back and watch those older movies.:)

To me the 80's into the early 90's were a golden age of films for many genres. Before everything went all CGI. Besides Star Wars, most of my favorite movies are from that time period.

To me the 80's into the early 90's were a golden age of films for many genres. Before everything went all CGI. Besides Star Wars, most of my favorite movies are from that time period.

Yeah. I kinda wish I had been born maybe 10, 15 years earlier. :lol I enjoyed the 90s, but those 80s sound like they were pretty good too!

Being an 80's child was a blast. Lots of great movies, music and toys. The Back To The Future Trilogy is still one of my favorites. Can't wait to get Marty and The DeLorean in my collection.:yess:

I am a 27-year-old woman and I FINALLY saw this movie for the first time last night. :slap

If it makes you feel any better, I'm in my 30s and didn't watch any these movies until my early 20s. The funny part is that I was familiar with them as a kid; I just never sat down to watch them. I remember going to McDonald's a lot for a month trying to get the sparking Delorean Happy Meal toy (and never got it).

The waitlist conversions seem to be coming fairly easily, but I still have a preorder for the EX, if anyone's interested in taking it (before I cancel it next week).

:clap Great. Just finished watching it myself...still a classic even now. One of my all time favourite movies :)

Being an 80's child was a blast. Lots of great movies, music and toys. The Back To The Future Trilogy is still one of my favorites. Can't wait to get Marty and The DeLorean in my collection.:yess:

:exactly: :goodpost:

My first back to the future movie was #2 and after that my visits to universals Studios and the ride did the rest for my love for this movie and other 80s movies because my first visit was on 1994.

How is that even possible.. A woman in the treads!

Anyway, it's an all-time classic and no decent human being should proclaim that they haven't watched the movie. Congratulations on getting to it and go get the figure, it's awesome! :lol

I wish I had seen it when I was younger! I've always loved fantasy/sci-fi and (obviously) saw Star Wars when I was very little and grew up loving it, but for some reason I never saw Back to the Future... My parents never owned it, and I never got around to renting it. I dunno why. But all three were on TV last night so I watched the first and recorded the other two. :)

I kind if envy you. It must je great to watch BTTF the very first time. I have watched as a small child and cannot remember, yet I know I love this movie from day 1. :)

You should watch Part II and III at once. They just work better as "one big movie". :)

Recently saw the offer to "upgrade" to the deluxe version of this (including the guitar) but almost £100 more for something I would never use. Nope. LOVE these movies, I really do, but you're having a laugh charging that much extra for one tiny extra.

Don't plan on selling it (if/when mine arrives) but if I do, it would still be saleable either way. No offence to those that bought the Deluxe version though.

Back