Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He really did do an amazing job. I'm having so much fun playing with that comic! I still haven't gotten around to painting the walkman though. :slap

Here's the full sig picture...

Just relaxing on the beach during sunset. :)
IMG_3856-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

Never get tired of seeing your photos. Another great set you posted earlier, but I especially like this one :)

Never get tired of seeing your photos. Another great set you posted earlier, but I especially like this one :)

This one is my favorite of that series as well!

Awesome pics sab4279 :clap

Yeah super cool Pics Sabrina...... clearly the best Starlord pics in the thread so far :clap

Thanks everyone, again.

I'm glad that I accepted the photo challenge you proposed earlier in the thread, Brainiac (I'm pretty sure it was you). :lol It upped my game for sure!

This one is my favorite of that series as well!
Thanks everyone, again.
I'm glad that I accepted the photo challenge you proposed earlier in the thread, Brainiac (I'm pretty sure it was you). :lol It upped my game for sure!
haha... yes indeed....
I guess you won
NBIV.gif
yaysmilesa-smiley.gif

haha well I did rep you :D

:1-1:

Thanks a bunch! I was wondering if that was you. I wasn't sure how to tell though.

I really need to upgrade to premium membership to give out points. Sounds like fun! To be honest though, I have no idea what the rep system means or how it works. I just know that you got a lot of it! :lol

Thanks a bunch! I was wondering if that was you. I wasn't sure how to tell though.

I really need to upgrade to premium membership to give out points. Sounds like fun! To be honest though, I have no idea what the rep system means or how it works. I just know that you got a lot of it! :lol

Yeah I have 886.... thats ok. It doesnt mean much. I just try to be nice to everyone.
Premium membership is useful if you're here a lot. It has some pretty cool benefits like Gif Sigs and access to the For Sale section

I have a feeling that I'll be on here a lot. :lol

Thanks for the info, by the way!

Brainiac, you're killing me with these gifs today! Do you just keep a supply ready for any reaction you may have to a post? :lol

Also, as Cap is my favorite, I find that particular gif absolutely adorable. :drool

Is that why you've posted so infrequently? Well, we're here now, that's what matters. :lol

Nah. I had to sell all my figures about two years ago. Star-Lord is my first step in getting back into collecting. I no longer have my camera equipment either, but I make due with my point and shoot. :)

Nah. I had to sell all my figures about two years ago. Star-Lord is my first step in getting back into collecting. I no longer have my camera equipment either, but I make due with my point and shoot. :)

Well, your pics look great. I'd rep you if I could. When I become a Premium Freak, I'll remember to look out for more of your pics. :duff

Plus, less expensive camera equipment means more money for figures! :woo

:medic

I may have just died of either laughter or adorableness overload...maybe both.

Oh here, just finished editing this one. It's similar to the others, but what the heck, you all seem to like them.

IMG_3868-Edit.jpg

Back