Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! So I had this bad boy on PO from SSC but tonight my SisInLaw surprised me with it and she POd from BBTS so I'll be canceling my PO, apparently BBTS has them shipping in January as well, but I've never dealt with them, will I receive him before or after or at the same time as SCC?

Probably after, it usually isn't too much after SS but it usually is after.

Hey guys! So I had this bad boy on PO from SSC but tonight my SisInLaw surprised me with it and she POd from BBTS so I'll be canceling my PO, apparently BBTS has them shipping in January as well, but I've never dealt with them, will I receive him before or after or at the same time as SCC?

It will be slightly after as BBTS gets their stock from Sideshow.

TurdFergusonshat is the best name ever!

Thanks, its funny because you know its bigger than a regular sized hat. And thanks for the code info fellas, I watched a couple reviews and this looks to have turned out pretty good. Nice review by xenomorph! With a monthly code this is tempting, problem is so is lots of other stuff

Back