Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple of photos showing off the sculpt...

IMG_5708-Edit-Edit_1.jpg

IMG_5714-Edit.jpg

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Great photos as usual, but where are those arms from?

Thank you! :)

The hands belong to Steve Rogers and the joints are photoshopped.

Great pics!

I started my collection with star Lord with the intention of getting the guardians and the avengers...

This is my collection so far...View attachment 196887View attachment 196888

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very well!! Culations. I started with Avengers too, but your collection is more advanced that mine xD

I am interested in Star Lord. But the price is higher than before... very high. I want it O_O

It is very well!! Culations. I started with Avengers too, but your collection is more advanced that mine xD

I am interested in Star Lord. But the price is higher than before... very high. I want it O_O

Starlord is an amazing figure, I'd pick him up if you get a chance, you won't be disappointed at all, and remember to keep an eye in the for sale section for a good deal :)

This discussion prompted me to look at eBay prices. :horror

Funny thing about ebay prices is that because ebay and paypal charge a combine total of 14% of your profit, everyone is charging more on their BINs than ever before to make up for said cost. Some of them sell, some of them not, but it's certainly a factor and why I don't bother with ebay at all anymore.

Starlord is an amazing figure, I'd pick him up if you get a chance, you won't be disappointed at all, and remember to keep an eye in the for sale section for a good deal :)

What he said!! Ace figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I was waiting to hear about Drax to get this guy but looks like he sold out and is quite high on ebay. My decision was made for me Ill wait for GotG 2, hopefully HT gets the Drax thing figured out by then.

It really sucks but it looks like I've missed out on this figure. OneSixthBruce have completely fallen off the radar and stopped all communication with their customers, the crooks. I'm going to get my money for this figure back through paypal, but everywhere else is either sold out or selling him for a ridiculously inflated price that I won't be able to afford him. Really wanted him but it's clear OSB have no intention of taking care of their customers, or even letting us know what's going on with our money and purchases. Thanks to them it looks like I've been screwed out of my most anticipated figure. Here's to hoping Hot Toys makes another Quill for Guardians 2, and that it's as good as this one looked to be.

It really sucks but it looks like I've missed out on this figure. OneSixthBruce have completely fallen off the radar and stopped all communication with their customers, the crooks. I'm going to get my money for this figure back through paypal, but everywhere else is either sold out or selling him for a ridiculously inflated price that I won't be able to afford him. Really wanted him but it's clear OSB have no intention of taking care of their customers, or even letting us know what's going on with our money and purchases. Thanks to them it looks like I've been screwed out of my most anticipated figure. Here's to hoping Hot Toys makes another Quill for Guardians 2, and that it's as good as this one looked to be.

Damn, that really sucks. Sorry you've been screwed, it sound like OSB have really ****ed up.
I hope you're able to find him somewhere, he's too awesome to miss out on.

Damn, that really sucks. Sorry you've been screwed, it sound like OSB have really ****ed up.
I hope you're able to find him somewhere, he's too awesome to miss out on.

Thanks man, yeah nobody seems to know what's going on with them because they don't say anything. After tons of complaints on facebook, they put up a post saying they'd give an update with what's going on with various figures within 24 hours. That was nearly two months ago, and it's the last thing anyone's heard. My display is almost all Marvel, and Guardians is my favorite Marvel film to date. I will keep trying to find a way to get this guy, but I'm not kidding myself; it's unlikely. The good news is that I gave ordering from Sideshow a chance, and my Iron Man 43 shipped this week, one day after they received final payment. Good to know not everyone in this hobby has stopped trying.

Back