Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that bad of an idea. And from what the trailers have shown, a fairly easy bash.

true.... I'd like to get a 1/6 bike though
MV5BMjAwNDU1ODEzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE3NTkyNDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

edit: actually there are a lot of bikes on eBay and such.... might not be that difficult

Last edited:
Well I just cancelled my SS order for the reg. The drop in our dollar (which just keeps getting worse) just makes it way more economical to buy locally. The irony is that cancelling my reg may mean an allocation for Australia becomes available and the EX convert.

Well I just cancelled my SS order for the reg. The drop in our dollar (which just keeps getting worse) just makes it way more economical to buy locally. The irony is that cancelling my reg may mean an allocation for Australia becomes available and the EX convert.

yeah the exchange rate right now is crap.... I had monthly payments due in 2-3 days, last month they would have totaled about $350, now they are about $400 :ohbfrank:

question guys, can I get on the wait list for this figure & put down paypal as a payment for it? or is it strictly credit cards for "wait-listing" items?

I think the ex and regular on separate allocations as I noticed the regular StarLord is again available to Australian customers, however the ex waitlist isn't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back