Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine too, and I jumped on pretty late (14th this month).

Still hurts seeing that $270 total... ughh.

Last edited:
Bastards. Guess that confirms that us Aussies are on the ignore list for conversions.

Congrats. Bastards.
Haha, yeah bastards [emoji14]

Yes, I emailed SSC after the last "won't be able to convert your ex email" and they confirmed they had a quota for Australia, which had already been met. It would be nice if they could send an email to us to let us know, rather than just the generic one they send to all.

Unless other Australians cancel, there's zero chance of this converting im afraid.

Yeah, I decided to keep it.

The payments transfer, but igotthefree shipping and 10% off deal.

By the time Star lord ships, though, i'll have the cash saved. And keep both. Sell the basic and keep the ex

I wonder if I get the regular version...how much do u think people will sell the orb on the bay for? I might end up just buying one there since I'm prob getting the regular. same w/ rocket & groot w/ the mini groot

Well, look at the Aether. Its being sold pretty much ala carte from some Chinese dealer (haven't bought one yet), so maybe.

If you're asking me specifically it's a few things.

First and foremost, imo the film was mediocre. I know it's pretty popular here but it didn't come close to meeting the hype imo, so wanting figs from this line has all but vanished for me and my collection. I was going to make an exception with Starlord b/c he came out pretty good imo and I love Marvel, but the dock delay kind of forced my hand and forced my focus, which tbh really needed focusing ( :lol) with so many awesome collectibles in every format (prop, 1:6, 1:4, etc) being announced/teased, going up for pre order, or arriving soon I want to collect about ten times more than I could ever display ha ha!

It made more money than any other film in 2014 except for one. Seems like it lived up to the hype to almost everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hype was well and truly met on a global scale, amazing reviews, amazing B.Office.

Back