Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad it doesnt have the sound of the guns firing. I always liked te sound of those.

P.S. Why they have to release at same time of Robocop too! Argh! My wallet cant handle both at once!

Yup. No way I can justify that much for a toy...although I did make an exception for Iron Monger, but that was a one off... :monkey1

Monger far more complex and engineered..this, as cool as it is... a blocky type of thing not worth 4 hundred

How I feel..

SSC-PO-1_zps21d9ecc1.gif~original

SSC-PO-2_zps5b712ff1.gif~original

SSC-PO-3_zps0478b8c7.gif~original

Last edited:
This is a no brainer. I didn't expect sound effects with this one too. The dialogue makes this figure for me, I can't wait to own it.

Plenty of time to save up. Probably won't be available for a year an a half.

Yeah I know. It's the uncut version with a bunch of more gore in other scenes as well but none the less ED is a beast.

God, never knew this. Thank god I never saw this version back then as it was the regular landing on the table then it ended. That was bad enough.

Too bad it doesnt have the sound of the guns firing. I always liked te sound of those.

Well it says:

- Ability to speak three (3) memorable quotes and make sound effect from the RoboCop movie
● “Please put down your weapon. You have 20 seconds to comply.”
● “You now have 15 seconds to comply.”
● “You are in direct violation of Penal Code 1.13, Section 9. You have 5 seconds to comply. Four…three…two…one…I am now authorized to use physical force.”

The "and make sound effect" is probably the sound of the guns firing after he's done with the countdown. It'd be awesome if the sound chip was motion activated. That way every time a guest entered your living room he or she could run around screaming like the guy in the movie as ED zero'd in on him/her.

Back