Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock

Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Diecast Robocop & ED209 Window Display

(credits to Kidulttoyshop)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Of3MpvpiU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Of3MpvpiU[/ame]

damn, I have to admit that's pretty gorgeous. Doubt I can afford it right now tho. Boo

I remember as a child I always wanted one of these, now I'm finally going to get one! ED209 is going to be awesome but the 9 month wait is going to suck.

Does Ed-209 seem a little small when compared to Robocop? I haven't watched the scenes where the two interact in a while but I thought Ed was much bigger.

I usually go with SSC, AE, CSC or BBTT, but decided to place my first order with AFX for ED-209 and Robocop with mechanical chair. AFX seems to have the lowest price so far since AE and the rest of my go-to retailers are not giving the usual pre-order discounts. What's up with that?

I usually go with SSC, AE, CSC or BBTT, but decided to place my first order with AFX for ED-209 and Robocop with mechanical chair. AFX seems to have the lowest price so far since AE and the rest of my go-to retailers are not giving the usual pre-order discounts. What's up with that?

They're restricting them from giving out discount because us consumers have been going to the retailers instead of SSC. Which is stupid because the reason people don't go to them is because of their NRD for everything.

I would go with AFX as well but it looks like some members are saying they've been very unresponsive in the past so it's making me iffy when paying them $675.

They're restricting them from giving out discount because us consumers have been going to the retailers instead of SSC. Which is stupid because the reason people don't go to them is because of their NRD for everything.

I would go with AFX as well but it looks like some members are saying they've been very unresponsive in the past so it's making me iffy when paying them $675.

Just pay with a credit card. That's what I did. Any problems and you report it and get your money back.

Ok, thanks for the 411, Hologram AI. If that is indeed the case, you would think they would apply that policy to retailers across the board for all Hot Toys releases they distribute. It doesn't seem to be the case with some of the new Iron Man 3 pre-orders or other licenses. :dunno

Well, hopefully my ordering luck won't run out with AFX. They look like they are a pretty well established business who are also present at most of the big and small Comic Cons.

Anyone in the UK looking for an ED-209 best price I've seen so far is Collectible Kitbash for £269.99 + £12.00 postage only two slots left though so far.

Again I have bought LSF wolf and hulk MQ from them, no problem at all, they response fast and I got two replacement with my wolf, so I don't have any problem with them.

I sent an email to Josh at AE asking the same question. I dont know what he can and will say but I did ask the straight up question is this some king of **** block from Sideshow. Im sure Ill get a pc answer but you never know.

Ordered him tonight.A very good use of my $63 in reward points.Missed him in 2006(i was around but just never got around to ordering)so Im delighted to be able to put that to rights.

Seriously though,where is Cain?They made a big song and dance about him with the "Backstage" article in January last year,but he has nt been mentioned since.Worrying...

Do you guys think Robo-Cain will be Diecast? or think it will be too big.

Too big and complex. Looks like they're keeping the big hulky figures away from the Diecast line.

ie. Iron Man Igor, Iron Whiplash Mark 2, ED-209

Back