Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

FIrst quick pics.

First thing I changed is the pants, they are definitely way too skinny.
I switched them with my customized soldier story pants and i'm way more happy with the result.

They are not properly futzzed but the fit is like it should have been.

Customizing the vest atm :)

P1060512_zps5db9fccf.jpg

FIrst quick pics.

I switched them with my customized soldier story pants and i'm way more happy with the result.

P1060512_zps5db9fccf.jpg

O boy...looking forward to see the rest of the mods! :panic:

Cheers Rob. :duff

Yeh I went with HKapestore as per usual. :)

:) good to know mate. Ill have a look for him now. Was he a good price?

Edit: just looked, it appears hk_apestore has no items listed at the minute!

Check that you have selected worldwide on your search rather than just ebay.co.uk :wink1:

Edit: oops, no, you're right. They gots no Banes :(

Man. I really really like Bane's original prologue voice. It was way more menacing. He sounds like an English professor.

Yeah. When I first heard him say "For you" and "ofcourse", I laughed. I was so high pitch. The original was way better.

Good enough price for first in hand stock. Make sure you'e searching eBay.com.

He only got in a handful though bud.

Yeah. When I first heard him say "For you" and "ofcourse", I laughed. I was so high pitch. The original was way better.

I was in the theater at midnight opening day, and me and my buddy looked at each other in confusion as soon as Bane said, "Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane."

I was relieved in the sewer scene though. His voice was great the rest of the movie.

This is way way more gooderer.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yltx0692aKo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yltx0692aKo[/ame]

I was in the theater at midnight opening day, and me and my buddy looked at each other in confusion as soon as Bane said, "Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane."

I was relieved in the sewer scene though. His voice was great the rest of the movie.

This is way way more gooderer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yltx0692aKo

So much better.

I never saw the prologue before the film and definitely prefer the film version after watching that.

I never saw the prologue before the film and definitely prefer the film version after watching that.

Your opinion differed from mine. Internet fail. Prepare for 3 page argument as to why I am right and you're wrong.

I don't dislike the final version but I also think the original prologue is better. Thankfully, the voice for the rest of the movie after the prologue was perfect.

When you compare the original prologue with the final version it almost seems like Hardy and Nolan were just dicking around and put it in the movie anyway.

When you compare the original prologue with the final version it almost seems like Hardy and Nolan were just dicking around and put it in the movie anyway.

I feel the same way. It's almost as if the final version was some random YouTube account doing a parody.

I did see the prologue in IMAX and I couldn't understand a word that he said so I'm glad made it so we could hear it in the final version but he went a totally different direction with it than the original which, I still like the final version, I just like his tone in the original more.

Your opinion differed from mine. Internet fail. Prepare for 3 page argument as to why I am right and you're wrong.

Oh here we go :rotfl

FIrst quick pics.

P1060512_zps5db9fccf.jpg

Hammertime?

Back