Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Hope we could talk HT into modding Bane's body, and in the movie he has a short neck.

When the hell did he wear that sweater?

This?

251808_10150938808752344_2084976257_n.jpg

Under his vest.

Batman-vs.-Bane-e1312191104633.jpg

Any information on if they made any changed to the figure?

Any information on if they made any changed to the figure?

I believe there are no other pics out there on the 'net that shows improvements for this guy.. Yet..

I am with you in the anticipation for improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shredder only had a weak ass scratch on his face. He was just being over-dramatic.

I probably will get this figure, but my only complaint would be that the body needs to be a little more bigger, something like the predator dutch body which has more muscle mass on the arms, I would display him with the jacket if they don't fix it or what they should do is have him with the sweater on over the vest for the final release, cause it looks nearly impossible to take off that vest to put the sweater on without damaging something.

I probably will get this figure, but my only complaint would be that the body needs to be a little more bigger, something like the predator dutch body which has more muscle mass on the arms, I would display him with the jacket if they don't fix it or what they should do is have him with the sweater on over the vest for the final release, cause it looks nearly impossible to take off that vest to put the sweater on without damaging something.

The vest will probably just snap off.

I'm hoping HT tweaks the current Bane but if they don't, I'll hold out till I can find one at a discount or hopefully a version 2. I really want a Bane figure with the black/dark brown Trailmaster jacket.

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

My thoughts exactly!

If Hot Toys designed the body in order to fit the jacket,why not include another body for the vest display,just a thought...:dunno

Huh??

_________

That was just a reach,I know it wouldn't happen...lol...but I meant since the body that Hot Toys previewed is undersized,include another true type with a more muscular body to look better with the vest on without the jacket...Again not going to happen.

That was just a reach,I know it wouldn't happen...lol...but I meant since the body that Hot Toys previewed is undersized,include another true type with a more muscular body to look better with the vest on without the jacket...Again not going to happen.

They used the undersized body because they couldn't be arsed to make a new one. If they were, there would be a new body to use for both shirtless and with the jacket, because even with the jacket on this figure looks tiny. Not just his shirtless look, but both looks are crap with the body they have chosen to use.

My brother just suggested that they should have given Bane an Italian/Mario accent :lol

"Itsa me, Bane! Cama to break you!"

Back