Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

If they do a nicer figure down the road, I'll probably plunk down for it because I really loved this version of Bane. But I'm also not going to risk missing out if this is the only one, which I feel is pretty likely.

I feel the exact same way. so I'm buying it now, and if a better version comes out, its not likely I'll be having a hard time selling it ;). Second-hand-market for hot toys will never die.

If they do a nicer figure down the road, I'll probably plunk down for it because I really loved this version of Bane. But I'm also not going to risk missing out if this is the only one, which I feel is pretty likely.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

eh, I feel like it won't be an issue to find this figure for a decent price (around retail) down the road

Hmm, true...

Although, I still think you can get your money back.

It will definitely become hit or miss, I think. I bought the Classic Predator, then when I realized I wanted a small collection, tried to sell it off. I've had it for sale for $15+ less than retail (not even including shipping, which I include), and it hasn't moved.

Yeah i'm buying this but still hoping they do a better version later. Not worried about losing money on this one. Should be able to get my money back at least

Some updated pics in the first post. Looks like they changed a few things.

Some updated pics in the first post. Looks like they changed a few things.

the purple looks more screen accurate now. and the new true tipe body looks very very nice

7675009488_20388809c5.jpg

25443760.jpg

I love those Bane pics. Keep them coming!

Anyone holding out for a 2.0?

Hopefully with heavier accessories like a second outfit.

I'm hoping HT tweaks the current Bane but if they don't, I'll hold out till I can find one at a discount or hopefully a version 2. I really want a Bane figure with the black/dark brown Trailmaster jacket.

Has jyecat ventured into these waters lately? :lol

OMG!

Bane talk mixed with lolcats! :panic:

Cut my nails, fleas, power of me :lol

He only collects Batman figures now, remember?

It's now his one rule. No Jokers, no Two-Face, no Bane, no Catwoman. Just Bale Batman, Keaton Batman, both scales, and all their 1/6 vehicles.

:lol

Great Success! :yess:

jye is a dummy head.

Auf Cawrse :lol

Back