Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Headsculpt looks good, the body looks good could be a little beefier but it's not much of an issue, glad there are jointed arms and not rubber arms at least this way he will be somewhat poseable.

I don't really have a need for his other jacket because i'd only ever pose him with this jacket on or with the bare arms and i personally think the stock market disguise looks ridiculous.

I'll wait until we see some photos from the Toy Hunters window but so far it's a good looking figure.

There's no doubt that i'll get this,

While the outfit isn't 100% accurate i can live with that but like others have said the body really needs to be bulkier and that's my main problem with this figure.

I'm sorry but simply don't understand when people criticise others for criticising inaccuracies? What's the problem? Does it make you realize your figures are not as nice as you thought or what :dunno :lol

Live with it - this sort of nitpicking will go on, whether you like it or not because I guess some of us have higher standards

And it's not the joints im talking about. It's the size and shape of the body and the construction of the clothing

:lecture:exactly::goodpost::exactly::lecture

I think it's reminding people of that custom someone made a while back. They expected the official version to be the second coming.

Must have for me! I think the figure looks great.

As for the lack of accessories. Having not seen the movie I don't know what else he could come with other than the detonator and picture of harvey dent! Both of which could still be added.

They added the Falcon robot to the Falconer predator after everyone complained about the lack of that accessory.

I really like this release.

I think it's reminding people of that custom someone made a while back. They expected the official version to be the second coming.

Mean this one? https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104173&highlight=bane

BaneBat1.jpg

BaneBat2.jpg

BaneBat3.jpg

Re: The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I don't care. Coat it with rubber all the way up. lol

But seriously, it's lacking so much details compared to Joker and Batman. I guess it's the fault of the 1/6 scale. It would have been cool if they weathered the vest with the appropriate colors.

Since I have parts of the Bane costume for some upcoming conventions, it's hard to look at the 1/6 scale attire on this and feel satisfied because so many details are off.

The right handed side of the shoulder strap actually has different fasteners.

7549048446_8b1b789f75_c.jpg

7549049690_f7774c0cf8_b.jpg

7549048996_a07a534132_b.jpg

7549050952_709da9b31e_b.jpg

Dude Seriously email these pics to Hottoys!

Im really disappointed in this, I would of thought it would of been a DX release. Its Hottoys being greedy and half arsed! Im going to pass on this till a DX is released.

Bane if any of the Batman range NEEDS PERS, it would bring the toy to life and even if it did come with Pers I would buy!

Bad hot toys is bad!

428886_10150938811097344_933447188_n.jpg
[/IMG]

I really like this picture, He just needs to be holding Batmans broken mask.

Not sure if i will get Bane or not but that Camo Tumbler is growing on me.

I have to say i'm shocked they got the colours of the mask right :lol
The mask is the best thing about this figure.

Puzzling why there's no pics with the leather brace or the long sleeve shirt

The vest looks even worse in high res...

The stand is pretty nice. Would look nice with the T-1000.

The boots are also wrong haha. Those hi-res pics confirm it too. GG!!!!!!!

They're mixed between packer and vintage military combat boots.

The stand is nice yeah, not gonna use it though. Might use it as a template to build a whole section of that sewer ramp to pose him fighting against Bats

Thanks for the high rez pics, I thought he was holding a frying pan in the initial pics.

Thanks for the high rez pics, I thought he was holding a frying pan in the initial pics.

Thought it was a ice cream scoop from the local Gotham Baskin Robins.

Back