Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I really need to pick up a TTM20 to do the arm swap. As much as i like the pose i have him in now( never changed since jan) its simple yet the presence is there:
bane+1+-+Copy.jpg

The boss pose would just look so much better

I know exactly what you mean.

I kinda want to get a second DX12 base and swap out the nameplate for Bane.

It's weird having my DX12 Bats stand taller than Bane as I have it at the moment.:)

I think the DX12 base is suppose to be represent this shot
dd.jpg

Which actually does make Bats taller because he's standing on higher ground of course. It think it's suppose to symbolize Batman's superiority of Bane by standing higher then him. Another "Rises" reference in a sense.

finally got my Bane today. Looks like I'll be requesting a replacement head though (the edge along his mask isn't painted with the skin tone paint, so there is a brighter white border on it)

finally got my Bane today. Looks like I'll be requesting a replacement head though (the edge along his mask isn't painted with the skin tone paint, so there is a brighter white border on it)

Any pictures??

Before you return it I would try to wipe it off with a q-tip, the extra head I got from TA had that and its just residue and comes right off.

Before you return it I would try to wipe it off with a q-tip, the extra head I got from TA had that and its just residue and comes right off.

Awesome, it worked! Thank you so much for the tip :)

I didn't really care for the brown shirt at first but it looks pretty sweet in some of these pics.

Didn't know SS would replace one for something like a paint issue :dunno

dd.jpg

Which actually does make Bats taller because he's standing on higher ground of course. It think it's suppose to symbolize Batman's superiority of Bane by standing higher then him. Another "Rises" reference in a sense.

All he gotta do is stand next to Bane

dd.jpg

I hate that moment so much. It very unbatmanish and a lot more second grade blacktop. I cringe every time

Lookin' for an HT Bane for a decent price, Hit me up.

Last edited:

I hate that moment so much. It very unbatmanish and a lot more second grade blacktop. I cringe every time

WHAT, it's the best shot in the film, and arguably one of the best scenes in the film. That whole fight was awesome, opinions I guess. Not really sure what "unbatmanish" means either. The entire trilogy is "unbatmanish."

BBTS put the price up again on this, glad i got it last week

WHAT, it's the best shot in the film, and arguably one of the best scenes in the film. That whole fight was awesome, opinions I guess. Not really sure what "unbatmanish" means either. The entire trilogy is "unbatmanish."

I'm referring to that one moment when he's on the steps and he's in that weird stance waiting for bane to come up, it just doesn't feel like an expert martial artist. For some reason it really reminded me of a schoolyard fight. Part of the reason I don't like the fighting scenes in that movie is that they threw so many wide punches. I'm an amateur fighter so it irks me a little bit. Batman is supposed to be an expert. Whatever I'm glad at least some people enjoyed it.

I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about, it was ****ing awesome.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DImh0ac-jdQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DImh0ac-jdQ[/ame]

Back