Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Got my Bane in today. Sadly it was as soon as I was walking out my door. So I will have to wait till tonight for my unboxing. :(

921D7B65-3D9F-44C9-B2F5-1E8FCEAB443B-19205-000012C27F61B64A.jpg

Wow. Cheaper than SS. Good find man. Hopefully they don't ship like SS and take 5 days to go over 1 state. :lol

Just got my fedex shipping and he will be here tomorrow. One day shipping works forme . Lol

Something punched my box during shipment and it dented the box.

it was bane pulling the box inwards trying to get out

Got my pants today , they fit good on the TTM20 . The tree trunk thighs aren't noticable . The TTM20 has a big @$$ , it was hard to get the over the cheeks :lol

Now onto bleaching and blah blah blah , see you in a day :wave

Banepants002_zps6695dfd0.jpg

I hope to have this guy done by Wednesday (minus the head) when Bane Arrives :panic:

Dude, I got to say if you offer a nice Bane pants customisation project down the road we may have to do business again :wave:1-1::hi5::panic:

got my Bane this morning :panic::panic::panic::panic:
He's much better in hand than in any photos i've seen.He's Amazing.:yess::yess:

Got my Bane and he is awesome. But Dayum........ Putting on that coat over the gauntlet is a chore. How in the hell did you guys get the brown shirt/gauntlet/coat on is beyond me.

I want to get one of those boots with the straps.

I knew the boots on Bane are wrong and off since the promo pictures. I can't believe they never corrected them. What the heck!

Got mine. Fantastic figure! Though my wanting to pose him holding the broken cowl is pretty much impossible unless I compromise and balance the cowl on his hand. Oh well. I am displaying him with just the vest right now. The coat looks great but wanted the look from the sewer battle. The detail on the mask and the vest is astonishing and HT nailed what there is of Hardy's likeness.

Frakk me that's pose perfection there! I can see how long you must have taken on that. :clap

about an hour and a half that includes, taking off vest, arm mod, re-gluing torso to true type skeleton, putting on jumper, putting on vest, putting on jacket, dragging pants down, adding ankle pegs....and done.

Got mine. Fantastic figure! Though my wanting to pose him holding the broken cowl is pretty much impossible unless I compromise and balance the cowl on his hand. Oh well. I am displaying him with just the vest right now. The coat looks great but wanted the look from the sewer battle. The detail on the mask and the vest is astonishing and HT nailed what there is of Hardy's likeness.

If you have other spare hands from other figures, just use a gripping one to hold the mask.

My Bane came today... and I sadly don't even want to open it. I called and left a message with SS... we shall see... :(

20130312_185336_zps11e1a240.jpg

20130312_183857_zpsde9a300e.jpg

My Bane came today... and I sadly don't even want to open it. I called and left a message with SS... we shall see... :(

20130312_185336_zps11e1a240.jpg

20130312_183857_zpsde9a300e.jpg

Wow..... That's just ridiculous!

I want to get one of those boots with the straps.

I knew the boots on Bane are wrong and off since the promo pictures. I can't believe they never corrected them. What the heck!

In case you were wondering it's the Korean Infantry ones. Just eBay them or use Black Ops Toys.

Back