Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS-The Avengers:Black Widow

I'm very excited to see how the sculpt comes out on this one

Soooooo... what do we reckon? This time next week?
:impatient:

Probably :(

And then we'll probably go on an Avengers break. It seems like the Hulk and the MK VII are still being developed so they'll probably shift gears to Spider-man, TDKR, Prometheus and the Expendables 2. Hate to say it, but I'm pretty happy that we'll get some other licenses shown.

Kind of experiencing an Avengers oversaturation.

Last edited:

And then we'll probably go on an Avengers break. It seems like the Hulk and the MK VII are still being developed so they'll probably shift gears to Spider-man, TDKR, Prometheus and the Expendables 2. Hate to say it, but I'm pretty happy that we'll get some other licenses shown.

have they even announced a prometheus line?

Same. I am waiting for them to start doing their TDKR line. I need me a Catwoman.

have they even announced a prometheus line?

Yes. :)

prometheus line?

i rather have charlize theron in snow white drench in milk bath rather than prometheus charlize

Much as I'm looking forward to TDKR figures, I'm loving the expanded line they're doing from Avengers. Makes such a change to have such a full range of figures, not wondering if they'll ever finish the line like Watchmen.

They can do a new teaser/reveal/teaser more or less indefinitely for me. Bring it on!

Makes such a change to have such a full range of figures, not wondering if they'll ever finish the line like Watchmen.

Same here. It's a cool feeling - having one of the lines you're excited about actually offer several characters instead of just the same one or two over again, or only one period.

As a Watchmen fan who would've purchased every single main character but wanted Rorschach first, and an X-Men First Class fan who would love at least a Magneto, Xavier and a Mystique and who worries that she'll never get a Magneto, this is a different feeling than what I'm used to.

Paint ops would be easier...

Paintball%20Chic%20Fully%20Covered.jpg

Much as I'm looking forward to TDKR figures, I'm loving the expanded line they're doing from Avengers. Makes such a change to have such a full range of figures, not wondering if they'll ever finish the line like Watchmen.

They can do a new teaser/reveal/teaser more or less indefinitely for me. Bring it on!

:clap:clap:clap
You said it, it is great that HT is making the entire Avengers team and not leaving fans in limbo.

Last edited:

cant wait till next week! please hot toys, i promise to buy 3...

Back