Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS-The Avengers:Black Widow

Just thought I would post this in here cause it's bad ass:
tumblr_m4g3m8q5Yv1qf4h86o1_500.gif

:rock

That is cool, where'd you find it?

If its not this Friday then I go into fetal mode and cry in a corner ... But seriously all this 2 week teaser bull____ has got to stop the hype for avengers has long died down so just hurry up an release all the dam figures :)

If its not this Friday then I go into fetal mode and cry in a corner ... But seriously all this 2 week teaser bull____ has got to stop the hype for avengers has long died down so just hurry up an release all the dam figures :)

LOL...
SOME countries STILL haven't seen the Avengers yet...so no,the hype will still be going in those countries.

The impatience of the Avengers fans never ceases to amaze or amuse.

I know...especially when you consider other lines that were announced almost a yr ago and still havent come to fruition-Im looking at YOU Bespin Luke!!
So yeah,it is amazing getting all these figures and teasers....

LOL...
SOME countries STILL haven't seen the Avengers yet...so no,the hype will still be going in those countries.

Exactly. Hate it when people moan about 'the hype has gone'.

If you are bothered by that then you are only onto whatever is currently the hot property of the moment and will likely not hold onto the figures you are so 'desperate for' anyhow.

Relax guys. This will likely be shown this Friday and if not, big whup. It's on the very near horizon.

Enjoy what we've seen.
Enjoy what we've got coming.
Enjoy the excitement of it all.

Exactly. Hate it when people moan about 'the hype has gone'.

If you are bothered by that then you are only onto whatever is currently the hot property of the moment and will likely not hold onto the figures you are so 'desperate for' anyhow.

Relax guys. This will likely be shown this Friday and if not, big whup. It's on the very near horizon.

Enjoy what we've seen.
Enjoy what we've got coming.
Enjoy the excitement of it all.

:goodpost: :exactly:

I hope we'll see this fig this friday, but if not, it's not the end of the world. So long as we get it I'll be happy! :)

Why can't we let people be excited without being party poopers? That's what forums like these are all about. Didn't your mother used to say, If you've got nothing nice to say...

Back