Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS-The Avengers:Black Widow

I dont have high hopes for the sculpt,
You can see in the teaser pic how it doesnt look like ScarJo from the little that we can see

Loki teaser was a different story

I'll be glad to be mistaken though

I agree but apparently it's impossible to see a likeness with what's been shown so far :dunno

I dont have high hopes for the sculpt,
You can see in the teaser pic how it doesnt look like ScarJo from the little that we can see

Loki teaser was a different story

I'll be glad to be mistaken though

Well, this is a record.

Someone is complaining about the HS even BEFORE HT show it.

Amazing :dunno

Why do people feel it is ok to name call on forums? :dunno

And why would anyone ever be offended by anything said on a net board...about 12-inch dolls...amongst totally anonymous folks to each other? :dunno

And why would anyone ever be offended by anything said on a net board...about 12-inch dolls...amongst totally anonymous folks to each other? :dunno

:lol

Not offended, I don't think it is much to ask to act civil in person and on a website forum but feel free to insult away.

I wouldnt say i posted my comment without expecting negative reaction :lol
so fire away, i just wanted to say what i think

:chillpill:

I agree but apparently it's impossible to see a likeness with what's been shown so far :dunno

Good point!
Maybe it's just that the Loki teaser wowed me more
cause i saw hiddleston in the little that was shown

Last edited:

I wonder what are chances are of seeing Black Widow tonight.. Hmmm. Stay up late, or don't stay up late, lol.

I wonder what are chances are of seeing Black Widow tonight.. Hmmm. Stay up late, or don't stay up late, lol.

two weeks has been the norm for the recent avengers
i'll bet next friday

but seeing that the hype is dying down,
they might as well release this tonight :panic:

two weeks has been the norm for the recent avengers
i'll bet next friday

but seeing that the hype is dying down,
they might as well release this tonight :panic:

Hype dying down? Because it's black widow of cos the movie has been out for long time?

I am myself dying for this preview or preorder to be up. If it looks really good (hope) might just get 3

Yeah, I'm used to the two weeks. With the Spider-Man teaser this week I was hoping they might continue to spoil us and do Widow this week and Spidey next week.

Well I'm hoping for this week, she was in the newsletter so here's hoping!

Hype dying down? Because it's black widow of cos the movie has been out for long time?

I am myself dying for this preview or preorder to be up. If it looks really good (hope) might just get 3

Movie hype! :D
Spiderman's coming soon and surely that will affect avengers sales

There is sumtin from the newsletter about bw, but it was just to tell us about the teaser,so i guess its next weekk then,but if it was to be revealed later then good :D i think spidey reveal will be just b4 the movie or after the movie,just like when they first tease nick fury,it take like what? A month i guess, but again the sooner the better hehe

Back