Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Via ToyWorld
p1030721.jpg

p1030735.jpg

p1030744.jpg

p1030694.jpg

p1030688.jpg

Last edited:
After some problems with customs I finally had the package arrived today! The figure is simply brilliant, the best figure of MJ so far. But I've got a problem with the jacket :slap ... it lacks almost all the silver from one of the zippers and the little that remains is released with ease ... I do not know if Hot Toys should contact or attempt to fix it myself ...

This is the biggest fail you have this figure ... must be very careful with it because it is very fragile...

Awesome pics. I think they PERS was a good choice with this figure.

@AStar08 I know you want to show of this figure to the best you can but your pictures are way too big. I have broadband it took a long time for my page to load.

@AStar08 I know you want to show of this figure to the best you can but your pictures are way too big. I have broadband it took a long time for my page to load.

Really? Took no time for me.

DirtyDiana.jpg

DIANA~! DIANA~!! DIANA!!!

The font on this picture sort of makes me think of Thriller more than Dirty Diana. Cool font. What's it called?

Really? Took no time for me.

I've heard it's due to what browser you used but the page also jumped about a lot trying to decide what size to display the picture at. It's minor but annoying when you are going through several pages at once.

I've heard it's due to what browser you used but the page also jumped about a lot trying to decide what size to display the picture at. It's minor but annoying when you are going through several pages at once.

Yeah I suppose. I honestly figured his pictures were close to a good size already. They weren't auto-scaled down when he posted them. In my opinion with threads like these it's nice to see pictures a bit bigger. Helps for clarity and detail.

Awesome pics. I think they PERS was a good choice with this figure.

Yes, I know. I apologize. That first set is actually from Toy-World. Didnt realize the resoultion was much bigger than it appeared on their site. They appeared small on their website, but when I posted 'em here, they blew up. Didnt know they were going to be so large! Im going to upload them as thumbnails to imageshack now, maybe that should help!
023.gif

The font on this picture sort of makes me think of Thriller more than Dirty Diana. Cool font. What's it called?

It does remind you of something that would've been used on "Thriller" promo. I was thinking it was just a fan-made font.

I had no idea it was the official font that was used on the single cover. Silly me...:wave
600px-Dirty_Diana.jpg

I had no idea it was the official font that was used on the single cover. Silly me...:wave

LoL. I can honestly say I never had the opportunity to see the single cover, but now I have. You win! Okay!? Ya happy now!? :bow :wink1:

Getting back on topic. I really wish the silver shirt and big belt buckle from the Bad Tour were made as an additional outfit.
BadTour.jpg

LoL. I can honestly say I never had the opportunity to see the single cover, but now I have. You win! Okay!? Ya happy now!? :bow :wink1:

Getting back on topic. I really wish the silver shirt and big belt buckle from the Bad Tour were made as an additional outfit.
BadTour.jpg

As do I!:goodpost:

BadTour.jpg

If they did that, HT would have sold more IMO, because I know I would have gotten 2 Mikes to make the 2 style outfits.

Thought some of you might like this ..it actually fits really well:)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ppmz0mZFEZQ&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ppmz0mZFEZQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

..and this one is even better!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aQunWXkeVKU&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aQunWXkeVKU&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Got mine yesterday.
I think it looks GREAT!
The outfit is very nice, and I think the sculpt looks very good...

4818867562_ac255f2e95_b.jpg

Re: Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Where did you find that Rabbit Head?

Re: Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

I remember people talking about this earlier but can't remember where they got it.

Back