Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First two hot toy purchases I made. So happy I got them when they first came out!

(Sorry I keep posting photos, finally got these Detolfs up, actually excited to show my collection!)

image.jpg

Great pic!

I did end up winning that auction for him. Seller told me the brown shipper is indeed included, won him for $240 shipped. Very happy!

Still LOVE this figure as well. Hoping Hot Toys will a Museum Joker at some point.

Hey guys, just got a load of cash for my 21st and as a result have begun debating whether I should get this to go with my divine Keaton Batman.

Only thing is, this figure has always looked off to me in photos - I've just never thought that the likeness is that good. I've only seen it in person once, and I can't remember what I thought of it.

Did anyone else have this before getting it, and then were happily surprised once they owned it? I don't really want buyer's remorse from a £200 figure...

Likeness is great. It's been some years now since it was released, so you may feel some anxiety with investing the money on this one. But with care, patience and some futzing this figure can look awesome at the least.

Mime Joker may give you a better feeling as far as "a modern high quality product" feeling goes, but the DX08 is far superior as a whole.

I don't know if I am making my point clear. :slap

I think the mime is a better sculpt personally but if i had to choose, id get this one as on the whole, its a fantastic figure. I wouldnt say this is off and the pose options are endless.

If anyone thinking of selling this, pm me. I want to pair this up with my Dx09.

Back