Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't sure what to do with the little metal ring. I tried sticking it on his finger. It came off, and in a mater of seconds was lost for all time. :monkey2

The metal ring on the batarang can be placed over the gun holster when the gun is in place on the belt. It's kind of a challenge to do it the first time, but looks pretty good when it's on.

Huh, Im gonna have to try that when I get home. Thanks.

On a side note, I don't think I like what the hat is made out of. Looks like that stuff that would rub off leaving an unsightly underside. I don't have it yet but thats what it looks like. Someone make a hat,please.

Huh, Im gonna have to try that when I get home. Thanks.

On a side note, I don't think I like what the hat is made out of. Looks like that stuff that would rub off leaving an unsightly underside. I don't have it yet but thats what it looks like. Someone make a hat,please.

There is nothing to like about that hat.

The hat hair bothers me a little bit. I wish it was fuller on the sides and not those little wings over his ears.

86MoC.gif

Good question. It's usually that way, but I don't see why we couldn't start a thread just to see how many people would invest in a hat.

I would. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't care, but 1.) The rest of the outfit's pretty damn awesome and 2.) The hat seems pretty integral, considering that it's pretty much the only way to display Jack without his "wings" popping out too much.

The hat hair bothers me a little bit. I wish it was fuller on the sides and not those little wings over his ears.

86MoC.gif

No, I agree with you. A sculpt made the way he looks in your gif would be ideal. If he came with two heads it would have been awesome. It's just...I guess I actually like the way the slicked back hair looks. And I see where it was needed. But,yeah, a more movie accurate sculpt along with the one we have would have been nice.
Good question. It's usually that way, but I don't see why we couldn't start a thread just to see how many people would invest in a hat.

I would. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't care, but 1.) The rest of the outfit's pretty damn awesome and 2.) The hat seems pretty integral, considering that it's pretty much the only way to display Jack without his "wings" popping out too much.

Sooo...who's it gonna be? Who wants to start the thread?

whats up everybody-

I'm new here, I put an order in on sideshow for the DX08, but still says processing..just wondering if anyone knows when the new batch will be shipping out??

Thanks,
Nick

whats up everybody-

I'm new here, I put an order in on sideshow for the DX08, but still says processing..just wondering if anyone knows when the new batch will be shipping out??

Thanks,
Nick

I ordered through AE so I think we'll be waiting 3-4 weeks maybe. Welcome to the board bud.:wave

Back