Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah true! :yess:

I believe I've done a beautiful thing by bypassing all the mud that HT have been flinging at collectors since whenever, & focusing on some of the real keepers in their catalogue - like the Arnolds, IMmk4, Spidey, BRJ.. & now CR Superman & the Burton knight & clown. I literally have a handful of figures.. & I like it that way.

Just the key pieces for me.. only a few more wants & I'm done. :)

You did miss a few winners: Don Vito, Sparrow, and while not everyone's taste Aldo Raine and Hans Landa.

With that said Jack's Joker HS sets a new bar in the HS dept.

qwertee-male-mockup_thesmiling_500x500.jpg

Got this in today. It is an awesome shirt BUT it would actually make a good background for a Joker display.

I might finnaly place a flex PO on this guy. I didn't realize that its a Q1 release so I thought I better place my order before too long

The only problem I have with this is base. With the added cost I would have expect a little more. I mean we got a whole ships wheel with Jack! Anyway, I can't wait to have this in my hands, just a few more months hopefully.

The only problem I have with this is base. With the added cost I would have expect a little more. I mean we got a whole ships wheel with Jack! Anyway, I can't wait to have this in my hands, just a few more months hopefully.

The top of the cathedral should've been included.

All of it :lol

Last edited:
Back