Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus 410 dollars for two figures, i am happy they are releasing both of this figures but why at the same time?........ why not Joker 1st Q and Bats 2nd Q? Arghh!

i am happy they are releasing both of this figures but why at the same time?........ why not Joker 1st Q and Bats 2nd Q? Arghh!

Because...they go together. It's Batman and Joker not Batman and Red Skull. They're basically a pair.

Sorry bad math there, 505.00 on Sideshowtoy.com

On bbts they have it with S&H 487.00
But BBTS's shipping is an "estimate" that will change once they know the actual weight of the product; I'd rather pay an extra $2 for Alter Ego now than end up having BBTS surprise me with a $30 shipping charge instead of the estimated $12.79 (which can't possibly be right since it only goes up $2 when you add both figures to your cart instead of one).

Because...they go together. It's Batman and Joker not Batman and Red Skull. They're basically a pair.

Yeah i know :slap, but it would more healthier if they release one in March and the other in May so that our wallets get a break, at the end of the day they will be released and we will have them both, of course if you have the money reserved for that i understand it, but it will be hard for some of us. Remember that his product will be out of stock by the end of this month for sure:mad:

I finally caved in and preordered joker. I said to myself, if i preordered batman, i have to preorder joker.

2012 is going to be a bad year for my bank account :monkey4

Yeah i know :slap, but it would more healthier if they release one in March and the other in May so that our wallets get a break, at the end of the day they will be released and we will have them both, of course if you have the money reserved for that i understand it, but it will be hard for some of us. Remember that his product will be out of stock by the end of this month for sure:mad:
I get the money thing, but I honestly think they'd have a lot more people complaining if they didn't release the figures at the same time.

Nice. I think I have 6 (this duo, Mark 2 AUV & 5, Jack DX and Alice) off the top of my head but I may be forgetting someone. Oh, and Iron Monger is a lock when his PO goes up :yess:

Nice you can count ironmonger as 2 figures :lol

so far for me, this duo, exclusive begins figure, jack sparrow, and superman.

4 here, all DC. Joker & Batman, Bruce Wayne/Batman, and Superman. I'll be PO'ing the Batmobile and The Joker DX 2.0 most likely.

I guess I don't understand the concern over both of these releasing the same month; with them being seven months away, isn't there plenty of time to save your pennies? If you can't save $500 by March, it's not like you're going to be able to come up with the other $250 by April/May if they were released a month or two apart.

Back