Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6a853733jw1dkkkmnea8nj.jpg

I really want to see museum Joker.I want to get that wonderful toy:).

This thing just looks too good. I don't think I've ever been so impressed with a factory looking figure in most every way. If the release is like the proto's, methinks we're all in for a treat :D

Obviously BlitzOUT isn't ready to pull the trigger just yet seeing as the release is so far away, no need to ridicule him. It's the impulse POs that end up getting cancelled to make way for other figures. What's the rush?

Thanks for the translate, pantone. I think for me, evenif they produce more jokers from this movie, this will be my only joker from that set. Looks good enough to me to represent Jack Joker. As for the Battle damage parts to be added possibly later, any additional part to Batman would be cool. Though, how they would accomplish a removable chest piece on batman???

I have a feeling that hat wont get any sort of adjustment before the release... and do feel like that at $265, if we have complaints or suggestions they should be at the very least addressed by Hot Toys... however, with their track record i guess i will worry up until the in hand pics start rollin' in. :/

I mean seriously... it looks nothing like his hat and Jack is not impressed:

BetterBeSure.jpg

M.

Last edited:
heh! they do need to adjust the brim of the hat. It should be an easy fix. Fingers crossed!

This could've been an awesome SSC exclusive, since he didn't come with it to begin wit. It would've been awesome if there was an additional "bloody" sculpt(identical to this one, just bloody) and glasses. I hope they pull a T-1000 and include accessories they may have missed with later releases.

I haven't. I'm useless in Facebook. :panic:
I figured the brim is just a few millimeters off and the difference won't be as visible once in hand. It's not a total loss for me.

He needs better tailored pants, 2 millimeter longer coat, the flower is the wrong shade of pink, buttons too small, chattering teeth are too large and wrong shade of white, tie doesn't have enough polka dots, socks are not screen accurate.

Kato to the rescue!

Back