Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question I am new to hot toys, if you were going to get only one Joker which one Nicholson or the new heath ledger Joker 2.0?

Quick question I am new to hot toys, if you were going to get only one Joker which one Nicholson or the new heath ledger Joker 2.0?

Welcome to the board! :wave

Mr Ecko above me said it well. If you could affrd to get both, get em both :)

However, if you only have budget for one at the moment, I'd say you get the 1989 Joker LATER. I think pre-orders alone of the 2.0 Ledger Joker is selling fast, it might be gone soon. 1989 Joker is still in stock, for some reasons despite its greatness. BUt yeah, that being the case, grab the one that might sell out soon, and that is 2.0.

Hope this helps! :wink1:

you should go for the one you like more, and what batman will you have??? I don't think you will get only the joker and no bats.
Nicholson joker and ledger joker are amazing character, great representations of the joker, but every one on his own style.
I'm sure you will not regret with any one of them.

Get the one you like most... Then sit back... After you have it you will want the other... Then that wont be enough ether and you will want both Batmans as well... By then it will be to late and you will be hooked on Hot Toys like a drug... :lecture:lecture:lecture

I'd say go with the '89 figures first. Even though Ledger will be more popular when he ships, you'll have a longer period of time to get him at retail price. Once the '89 Joker is gone, prices will start rising.

Either/Or; both were or are gonna be mass produced out the wazoo. You're safe either way, but, if you go for Jack, go for the set, because you really can't beat the DX09. :lecture

Either/Or; both were or are gonna be mass produced out the wazoo. You're safe either way, but, if you go for Jack, go for the set, because you really can't beat the DX09. :lecture

:lecture:exactly:
Dx09 is the best Ht figure ever. Dx08 is the 2nd :monkey3

I've got DX08,09 and Chris Reeves Superman all in one case and they are by far, the best figures HT made so far

couldnt agree more bro, dx09 its very top quality really proud owning the figure...:hi5:

just bothers me the ruber suit... I have no oil, desintegration, smell or total world destruction on the figure but still we all know that soner or later that ruber will crack :monkey2

maybe the returns one will have a fabric suit with plates like the Dx12.

just bothers me the ruber suit... I have no oil, desintegration, smell or total world destruction on the figure but still we all know that soner or later that ruber will crack :monkey2
Isn't Keaton's suit a different type of medium though, as opposed to Bale, Hellboy Dutch, Rambo etc? :huh

Back