Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be a cool diorama base.

Credit to Reevz666 for this rare photo,

new-89-2.jpg

"Where does he get those wonderful toys...errrr..pictures"

Always felt this figure should have come with a beret and a running makeup sculpt. Now with the help of hhhaney and Josh Small, I have the figure as it should have been.

sundaypix052.jpg

sundaypix040.jpg

sundaypix034.jpg

sundaypix044.jpg

Thank you gentlemen.

Old Grandpa

This looks amazing one thing push the sleeves up till the shirts cuffs are fully visible just like in the film.

I know , i didn't wanna do any damage to the sculpt , maybe a little purple dye on the neck that is washable :dunno

:lol

I think he was joking. :lol
I think...

Nah, your custom is fine, dude. I especially like the hands. Its hard to see on my phone but are those bendy hands?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I bet what Ecko made ends up being the "Mob Civilian" Joker that Hot Toys has planned. The difference being they include the pre-chemical dip Jack Napier.

I'd rather have Mob board room Joker but that's probably what it will be.

Yeah me too. Well, at least we'll have a cool Nicholson head for kitbashes. Although I cant think of any custom I'd put together with a Jack sculpt of that age.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I've gotta decide between this or Hot Toys Lieutenant Jim Gordon Swat Version . I can't get both Gordon it $240.00 and this is about the same on Ebay. DX Joker Jack looks fantastic but Gordon is going to skyrocket in value and the Gary Oldman sculpt by Kojun is so awesome. What should I do ? :gah:

I've gotta decide between this or Hot Toys Lieutenant Jim Gordon Swat Version . I can't get both Gordon it $240.00 and this is about the same on Ebay. DX Joker Jack looks fantastic but Gordon is going to skyrocket in value and the Gary Oldman sculpt by Kojun is so awesome. What should I do ? :gah:

Jack Joker by miles for me. There will be another version of Gordon I would bet since it's not even classic Gordon. Jack Joker = value for money, look, nostalgia, extra's, head sculpt ...... list is endless.

Do you ever think you'll get anybody look at your collection and go " wow, check out that Jim Gordon Swat version!". More like "Who's this dude with the moustach..." :rotfl

I almost got caught in the Jim Gordon hype then I took a breather, looked at him and decided I really don't need to be blowing that kind of cash on an average figure (for me that is, some people love him but watch his price plummet if the regular comes out).

Eh, price will hardly plummet if a regular version comes out. It's still an EX and alternate. HT figs don't really plummet in prices, and if it does, it's only for a few months until it hits silly prices a year or so later.

Eh, price will hardly plummet if a regular version comes out. It's still an EX and alternate. HT figs don't really plummet in prices, and if it does, it's only for a few months until it hits silly prices a year or so later.

A lot of people bought it for the head though and it's not like it's a WOW piece (again not for me maybe others) it's a nice head sculpt with a swat outfit on, not really iconic apart from one scene. I'm not sure I could justify $240 for that.

When I say plummet I mean I can't see this one getting up to the dizzy heights of $400 plus if they make a 2.0 version.

If (when) they make a new Gordon, sure this one might still be exclusive but I don't think it'll ever get that out of hand like you see Blade or Leonidas go for nowadays. If given a choice, I'm sure most Bat fans would take regular Gordon.

I guess it depends how much cash you have to blow and how much you like the line. The Jack Joker is one of the best HT's out there IMO so it's an easy choice for me, but then I'm an old bloke who likes the originals!

Would it be too nosey to ask why? With a username like yours, I'd have thought that this would be a mainstay of your collection.

Dupe'd?

Edit: OK Read the link description. Fair enough my friend. Needs must.

I need tuition $ to make payments on a Masters program I am currently in. Great figure though, I will miss it.

Back