Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I really want that sculpt Rory!

I remember watching the trailer for TDK, and seeing the Joker with the interrogation scene makeup. I was juiced b/c it reminded me so much of Jack's Joker with the dripping makeup.

Thanks man, I still have some work to do on it and it was A bit too dark when I took the pics..

Last edited:
2-33.jpg

Holy **** Rory. That looks fantastic.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Amazing jobs fellows!!!!
Proves how much Nicholson is in that HT sculpt...really shines with natural flesh colors coming through!

I just watched the '89 movie and realized that, I don't really like it :dunno:.

So I decided to sell both the DX08 and DX09. If anybody is interested, send me a PM :wave:

What????
I mean... It's an old movie, a kid could say that some fx look bad, but it's a classic movie. And both figures of this movie are on the top 5 greates figures of history... So maybe you should think 10 times about it :panic:

So I decided to sell both the DX08 and DX09. If anybody is interested, send me a PM :wave:

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

You don't think they warrant keeping, just on the strength of the quality of the figures in their own right?

Actually, I don't blame him. That's one of my rules for collecting. I must love the character, movie, comic etc. for me to own the figure. Otherwise I'd have no attachment to it.

Hm... I think it's a great movie. But I have watched it so many times that I can't watch it anymore... :dunno

What's your price of the DX09?

Yes tje figures look great! But like Fiend said, I must love the character in order to have any reason of keeping it. So yeah, I think I'll get rid of it. Buy Bane & Batpod instead.

Dracula, PM sent!! :)

Had you ever seen it before you bought the figures ? Seems pretty insane to drop $500 + on two figures for a movie you have no attatchment to. At least these guys are popular enough you should be able to get your money back.

Had you ever seen it before you bought the figures ? Seems pretty insane to drop $500 + on two figures for a movie you have no attatchment to. At least these guys are popular enough you should be able to get your money back.

Welcome to most new collectors on this forum.

People seem to think because others want it they should have it, even though they don't know the source.

Welcome to most new collectors on this forum.

People seem to think because others want it they should have it, even though they don't know the source.

This is actually quite a strange phenomenon. I even see myself sometimes about to hit "Purchase" if something's close to selling out. I almost did it with Hawkeye then I thought, I don't even want this figure!

Batman aint one of those though! I grew up collecting the original movie cards and Returns was the first movie I snuck into underage. :yess:

Both 89 figures are probably the best I've seen, or right up there. This dude must be quite young and the movie's probably don't mean anything to him. :dunno

Back