Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K Maglor but you said you like 4 or 5 spaces after each pic and enter will be centered on screen last time and thats how i posted like you said to ...so 1 space after each pic then ...fyi it was centered on my side but will do teach.....later thank's ...

Oh, the 4 spaces between pictures is my own arbitrary thing. No need to copy that. :lol

Regarding the rest of your post, I cant make heads-nor-tails of it. :dunno

Here's what I'm saying. You post like this:

thejoker2.jpg
ALL I CAN SAY is WOW OMG absolutely buying another JOKER ...5 STAR's of BAD ASS :rock

I'm suggesting that you post like this:

thejoker2.jpg

ALL I CAN SAY is WOW OMG absolutely buying another JOKER ...5 STAR's of BAD ASS :rock

That way, what you typed is below the picture instead of to the right of it. It's your call, but if you want people to see what you typed it's best to do it this way. Everyone does it. Just get in the habit of pushing "enter" at least once after posting a picture/"IMG" code. I personally suggest you hit enter at least 2 times after a picture otherwise the text will be squeezed tightly under the picture like this:

thejoker2.jpg

ALL I CAN SAY is WOW OMG absolutely buying another JOKER ...5 STAR's of BAD ASS

Still better than off to the right though. :D

I'm not trying to pick on you or anything, I just want people to get the most out of your posts. :)

Last edited:
The thighmaster that holds the legs.

No, the long narrow lip on the plastic lug that the prongs go into hold it. It's in contact with the base.

Hmm, I think I get it. Don't know how that would work with the logo being raised though...

I know you are just being helpful and thank's still learning not to be a noob...congrats on joker now go take some sweet pics sir.....

Got Joker in yesterday... just an awesome figure! Everything looks top-notch and I'm stoked to finally have Reeve, Keaton and Nicholson all on one kickass shelf of Hot Toys goodness!

The only nits I have on the figure is I'd prefer if Batman the Joker both came with regular sized stands and the knees seem a bit weak on him.

jju.jpg

jjw.jpg

jjv.jpg

jjx.jpg

jjy.jpg

jjz.jpg

kka.jpg

On display; I gave Joker the Kryptonite to give it a bit of a Team-up feel :lol
kkb.jpg

Thanks Coco! It's such an amazing figure :rock

I was a bit unsure of getting rid of the custom versions I had, but there is just no comparison once you see the HT figures in hand.

Oh, I went to refit the peg inside and then it came out again. So I took pictures of what was underneath

Goddamn...I hate everything about this jacket. Both of them. I'm going to try and figure out something.

Now the flower pedal stitch is ripped. I don't even remember touching it after I put the flower on. And then the glue on the flaps is peeling....agh.

But everything else is nice though. :lol

Back