Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's got the whole world, in his hand....he's got the whole wide world, in his hands....:lol

a6ugemyz.jpg

u3y6edy8.jpg

:lol You've already seen my *****

:horror

Oh yea...:1-1:

By the way, since when was b-a-l-l-s a rude word? Is it an american thing? So if i wanted to show people my recent collection of cricket ***** - it will be blanked?

So that's where he's getting all his money from :wink1:
Room for a small one jay... I come cheaper than Andy! :rotfl

Wouldn't be so sure about the production run ending, look at the T-800 Combat.
What's stopping them doing the same with these 'Limited Edition' pieces? :dunno

we don't know what kind of margin SS built into this one.
One of the things that inclined many of us to pre-order rather than wait for in-hand pics , was the perception that this was a high bang-for-the-buck value piece. Especially compared to rising cost of the average PFs and the exorbitant pricing on the slightly larger LSFs.
In the future wages as well as raw material costs will likely only rise.
How long will the margins this yield be worth keeping it in production and/or warehousing?

I dunno. I would guess a couple years, but we'll see.
Frankly I don't care. I've got something in this hobby that kicks all kinds of *** where it really counts, and that's plenty for me.

Nice pictures Siren.
Gives a good idea of scale next to Hulk. Actually a lot smaller than I expected...
Still awesome! :hi5:

Your right Col, i must admit...after seeing Galactus at this years Con next to Wolverine i assumed he was gonna be on par at least with the size of Wolvie...he's actually alot smaller than first anticipated but then again, its not an LSF so its still pretty big for a maquette...maybe the biggest maquette released to date?:dunno

I still think the Hulk Maquette is alot smaller than what he should have been...

Your right Col, i must admit...after seeing Galactus at this years Con next to Wolverine i assumed he was gonna be on par at least with the size of Wolvie...he's actually alot smaller than first anticipated but then again, its not an LSF so its still pretty big for a maquette...maybe the biggest maquette released to date?:dunno

I still think the Hulk Maquette is alot smaller than what he should have been...

Yeh! Hulk Maquette should of been life size :yess: :rotfl

Really none of these statue truly meet their 1/4 specs.

I'm a believer that the statue should meet the specs from head to toe. Excluding the base and any weaponry that might reach above the head.

Well Galactus has also been portrayed as many different sizes I believe, Surfer in his hand would be the smallest but average portrayal. So rough guess, Galactus is 100 ft tall. So 1/4 is 25ft. A two story building basically.

Back