Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's got the whole world, in his hand....he's got the whole wide world, in his hands....:lol

a6ugemyz.jpg

Lol
Great idea
That's the right scale alright!
Not a two story statue but one that can hold a planet in one hand!

Well,if galactus is standing in the floor(base) it's obviously he's in a lower size that when he's eating planets,this statue remember me Galactus from Secret Wars (1984).

secret-wars-villains-80.jpg

Galactus never "ate" planets. He sucked up their energies with a drill from his ship.

Sorry dude,but Galactus can eat planets without his ship,Galactus converts bioshperic energy into energy for his consumption. He can do this simply by touching the planet and manual converting the energy with his hands (he generally doesn't do this because it requires him to use energy to gain energy, this reducing the total amount he can receive from the planet). He uses a massive power converter machine from his space ship to convert the energy for him so he can receive the maximum possible.

Ok fair enough. I still haven't read a comic where Galactus is portrayed as being able to fit a planet in the palm of his hand. Can't claim to have read every comic Galactus had appeared in but all that I have read, while his specific size fluctuates, he's not 10-15x the size of a planet. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and learned something new.

Conceptually for the statue I LOVE the idea and it looks perfect.

That's a great Silver Surfer statue. Which one is it?

That is the Bowen Designs chrome museum Silver Surfer. There is a painted version with some small differences as well. I own both but the chrome version is my favorite of the Surfer. It is actually my favorite Surfer statue ever made.

That is the Bowen Designs chrome museum Silver Surfer. There is a painted version with some small differences as well. I own both but the chrome version is my favorite of the Surfer. It is actually my favorite Surfer statue ever made.

I need to find one. I've been wanting a Surfer statue for a long time and something bugs me about every one I see, but that looks perfect.

I need to find one. I've been wanting a Surfer statue for a long time and something bugs me about every one I see, but that looks perfect.

It is an AWESOME statue. It also is fairly pricey. The chrome museum Surfer usually runs between $500 & $600 in the aftermarket. In its heyday I have actually seen it sell for over a grand. IMHO though, it is one of the finest statutes I have ever seen.

My Galactus/Silver Surfer display (painting done by Livio Ramondelli)

Woozie! I never see you post! Nice pic bud. Makes me want to :thwak SideShow even harder for ruining my Galactus unveiling! This is how I am going to roll when my new one arrives. Looks great and the art is a very nice touch

It is an AWESOME statue. It also is fairly pricey. The chrome museum Surfer usually runs between $500 & $600 in the aftermarket. In its heyday I have actually seen it sell for over a grand. IMHO though, it is one of the finest statutes I have ever seen.

Doesn't have to be a humble opinion Flip. I know you have the SS version as well. I have them both too and although SS did a spectacular job, the bowen chrome surfer is still the best sculpt done of him yet. I would love to see a similar pose in 1/4 scale with the chrome finish! Man would that be the surfer to own

Hells yes!! William "the Doza" Mendosa in customer service just followed up through email and they are making arrangements to replace my leaning tower of Galactus! Shipping label on the way. My advice on QC issues.... Just bug em till they get you what you want. Shout out to to the The Doza for tolerating my constant emails and voicemails and coming thru with an immediate replacement

Yeah I was super bummed when I finally got to opening him. Everyone on the west coast had been posting pics for days and the excitement was so built up. Never fun opening up damaged goods but I'm glad they jumped on it as quickly as they did. All you can ask for

Hopefully I either get a perfect one or by the time my flex finishes in March, they'll have enough left to deal with any issues mine might have.

This will be around for quite some time. no danger of missing out or not getting a replacement. Your probably better off because they will have worked out most the QC issues by March. congrats on your purchase, great piece to have in your collection

Yeah I'm wickedly excited! Wsh I could afford to just buy it, or that I had jumped on flex earlier in the year, but my final flex is two days after my birthday, so the timing is good :)

Back