Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Jay. This is a stunning statue and one of the ones I would never sell and am so glad to own. It was my first big statue I flexed that sent me down the rabbit hole. This, along with Sauron PF, are two of the best sideshow statues in this larger form.

Congrats, Jay. This is a stunning statue and one of the ones I would never sell and am so glad to own. It was my first big statue I flexed that sent me down the rabbit hole. This, along with Sauron PF, are two of the best sideshow statues in this larger form.

Very impressive pictures, and statue. Great addition.
Cheers guys.
Great pics and addition to the collection Jay. Really love this piece and I hope to pick one up at some point.
Yeah you should marker, it's stunning. :)

Congrats, Jay. He's pretty great.

I got my eyes working again, but not the way I intended. Even though the wiring read on the meter that it would have enough power, it just wasn't sustaining the new lights. So, I had to go with battery-operated. It's not perfect and could probably be better if I decided on a more permanent solution, but since the batteries may need replacing, I decided to rig it for easy removal. The fix leaves a small gap in the face and you can see the batteries underneath if you look from below. However, you'd have to be looking for both these things to really notice. Now I have to decide if I want to buy some purple gel sheets to give it more of the original purple look.

IMG_4045.jpg
IMG_4047.jpg
IMG_4049.jpg

Sorry for the un-rotated pics from my phone.

It's been a long wait for me but i've finally got a mint Galactus. I'm over the moon with this statue. He looks stunning on display and it's another that i'll never sell. :yess:

Awesome pics, jay. Never thought I'd hear you were selling your XM Mags after you got this though, but seriously happy that I got to take him off your hands. I still haven't received the tracking number yet though. Drop me a PM when you can so I know what day to expect the package.

Again, congrats on Galactus! :lecture Looks awesome in your collection!

Back