Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

Congrats Boba..looks like we have twins..LOL.. #22 and #23! I really like how they did the chest pecks, collar bones, and abdominal area.. semi transparent on top with the under-mesh behind it.. when the light hits it, it's very cool looking. It doesn't register in photos that well, but in person.. nice effect.. That could have never been pulled off adequately in just paint and texture..IMO.

Last edited:
thanks for the pictures.

I was under the impression that the head was turnable.

But seeing the square plug in the neck i guess its not.

I wish the head could face straight since the neck seems to be straight.

I have a question--so the HCG site says that this bust is 24'' wide. Is that true?

If so, for anyone who owns it...are the shoulders bendable at all? Do they shift or have any give? I have a nice curio that's about 22.5 inches wide...wondering if the bust could somehow be finagled in there with some creativity, or if he simply would be too stiff to fit.

Great pics guys.

I have a question--so the HCG site says that this bust is 24'' wide. Is that true?

If so, for anyone who owns it...are the shoulders bendable at all? Do they shift or have any give? I have a nice curio that's about 22.5 inches wide...wondering if the bust could somehow be finagled in there with some creativity, or if he simply would be too stiff to fit.

Great pics guys.

Yes, it is about 23"-24" wide. The shoulders are not bendable at all.

Got my batman the other day. Have to say, I was skeptical that HCG could do a good job with Bobby's work but they really did a great job IMO! The paint looks great and even though acrylic eyes would've obviously been better and more realistic, the eyes look pretty good to me, especially compared to the pics I've seen for Bruce Lee and the Joker. Bobby's sculpt is awesome and the cape is really nice too.

The only issues I have is that the sonar eyes could've been a little brighter, but they still look cool. Also, my sonar head has some tiny scratches across the forehead, so I'll probably be contacting HCG to see if they can replace it.

Overall, I'm really happy to own this bust!

IMG_3781.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

IMG_3789.jpg

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3798.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

Great pics, Matt! It does look really nice. I think at this point, the only thing keeping me from buying is the painted eyes. I saw Bobby posted here about making a replacement head with glass eyes. PMed him a couple weeks ago about it, but haven't heard back. I'm sure he's really busy.

Great pics, Matt! It does look really nice. I think at this point, the only thing keeping me from buying is the painted eyes. I saw Bobby posted here about making a replacement head with glass eyes. PMed him a couple weeks ago about it, but haven't heard back. I'm sure he's really busy.

Thanks PacMan! Yeah, even though I like the head as is, I'm thinking about contacting Bobby too because I know he'll make it even better. Hope he gets back to you!

Here's some more pics with Bobby C's silicone Joker!

IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

Ordered me a pair! This looks amazing and a 250 ES is a nice low number for the exclusive. Here's hoping they show up in one piece.

i cant believe people actually waste money on HCG stuff. low quality.

I disagree! :pfft:

Yes, they've dropped the ball on a couple pieces here and there, but what company hasn't? Plus, I'd take this bust any day over Sideshow's leaky, oily batman.

Last edited:

Well, I hope you're wrong on this. From the pics I've seen, it looks pretty amazing. I don't hear too many complaints from those who've received theirs. Did you purchase something from them that turned out bad? I bought the Hellboy belt and holster set from them and it was sweet, no issues whatsoever.

Anyone ever had to deal with HCG's customer service before?

Yeah, I did. I had to replace the sonar head because the light was passing through the mouth area. They replaced it right away. Fast communication and excellent costumer service.

Yeah, I did. I had to replace the sonar head because the light was passing through the mouth area. They replaced it right away. Fast communication and excellent costumer service.

Same here. Contacted them Sunday about replacing my sonar head because of the scratches. Responded yesterday and my replacement is on the way!

Back