Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. All I can say is this is awesome! Very cool piece of Batman movie memorabilia. If you were on the fence for this, I would suggest you act fast, 250 pieces worldwide and the movie comes out in a few days. Great job HCG!

Joker was an easy pass after seeing how distorted the portrait was compared to BobbyC's original, but this is a must-have for me.

Tomorrow can't get here fast enough (for a couple of reasons.);)

Agreed, didn't like the joker either. Batman is in a whole different league. Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to put him.

Arrived about an hour ago - THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL PIECE. From the translucent sections of the armor to the switch-out "Sonar Eyes" portrait, this is a winner. It has real presence, towering over other 1:1 scale busts that I own.

The naysayers don't know what they're missing.

Kudos to BobbyC and HCG.

Last edited:
For anyone who has this--do these come numbered? I know they only made 250, but are they at all numbered on the bottom or anything?

Mine is #39/250.

Threw it up on a shelf in my office to give you an idea how impressive he is.

batbust.jpg

Dang...lol.

Might have to break down and get this tomorrow or on the weekend...:panic:

Thanks for the pic.

Congrats to all who got it.
It's an awesone piece, no dout about it.

Can please anyone tell me how much does it weight ?

Thanks !

nice pictures, BatmanProfessor.

How do you like the eyes?

The eyes are decals, which are not my favorite, but better than having the "wall-eye" look that some "roguish" statues have exhibited.

Really does't take away from what is the best statue purchase of the year for me.

batbustb.jpg

Back