Hitman: Absolution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard this is more like a Splinter Cell Conviction type than the traditional Plan and Execute thing. So I dont see how this can be less fast paced than Blood Money. I had Silent Assassin Ranking on all my missions on Blood Money and it took a hell of a lot more planning and time than any other game...

all it needs is Patience, this game requires you to learn your surroundings and the Targets movement to plan how to execute him without trail or witnesses.

if Someone looking for fast paced game just for the sake of going to the next stage, this aint the game for you

So, 10 hours in, the game effed up and then I lost ALL game content. So, I had to go back through it. 4 hours later, game effed up at a different spot, lost all content.

Going through it AGAIN now. I'm at the train station and for some reason keep getting spotted, even though I'm stealthy as heck. I dunno. I give up.

So, 10 hours in, the game effed up and then I lost ALL game content. So, I had to go back through it. 4 hours later, game effed up at a different spot, lost all content.

Going through it AGAIN now. I'm at the train station and for some reason keep getting spotted, even though I'm stealthy as heck. I dunno. I give up.

its_a_trap.jpg

I think I'm going to play Blood Money on my four days off :)

I'm wondering if finishing the game will unlock the ability to bring the equipment you want with you? Can anyone confirm this?

I just have to many games right now to play so I plan on picking this up in a few weeks. Looks like its got pretty good reviews and I've been a fan of this series since the first game on PC. IO has already said they have plans on working on a new game for the series already. Here's to hoping they fix stupid little problems like the disguise system in an update.

This is already one of my most favourite games ever. Planning a mission and doing it without being caught is so rewarding. Story is meh but the gameplay is fun and the graphics are some of the best this generation. Love it.

Dammit, I am super stuck on a part. I have been really careful not to have to kill anyone throughout the game but now on the Shaving part I have to. And I cannot get by the two cops as they are being dumb asses. So I'll probably have to shoot them with my ballers/silenced. Ugh, damn it. I took yesterday off and don't feel focused enough to play today, so tomorrow it is!

I think I may be picking this up next week after I finish AC3. Is everyone enjoying it so far or should I wait until it comes down in price after a few months?

I think I may be picking this up next week after I finish AC3. Is everyone enjoying it so far or should I wait until it comes down in price after a few months?

Both, and also, depends on what you want to do.

I like the game more and more as I get into it. I'm glad I rented it through Gamefly instead of buying it. Mostly because I don't think I'll play it again once I'm done with it.

If you can wait on the price to drop, do it. If you must have it now, buy it.

Dammit, I am super stuck on a part. I have been really careful not to have to kill anyone throughout the game but now on the Shaving part I have to. And I cannot get by the two cops as they are being dumb asses. So I'll probably have to shoot them with my ballers/silenced. Ugh, damn it. I took yesterday off and don't feel focused enough to play today, so tomorrow it is!

Do you mean the two near the door? There is a ledge you can get onto to the left of them.

I just wish they'd let you select your weapons before a mission.

Also how do I get money? I am on the Dexter laboratories and haven't spent a penny. I only have 90,000 and been through with mostly only killing targets and sneaking.

Do you mean the two near the door? There is a ledge you can get onto to the left of them.

Yes, those two, but much later than that part. But it's okay, I took a different way out and everything was fine. Kept my kills down to just the one cop in the barber shop. And of course all of my targets. :D I just exited the mines. Having fun with this one.

Yes, those two, but much later than that part. But it's okay, I took a different way out and everything was fine. Kept my kills down to just the one cop in the barber shop. And of course all of my targets. :D I just exited the mines. Having fun with this one.
I have a silent assassin on that one. Use the ledge, grab the pills, you should already have a cop/trooper disguise by now. Go downstairs spike the pizza, turn on the gas... then go replace the hot sauce with the lighter fluid. wait. one guy kills himself in the barbecue accident, other will go poof due to the gas accident. Lenny will fall asleep upstairs from where you can easily drag him acorns to the other side to the barbershop and exit...

Oh and I finished the game... being a Hitman veteran, this was too easy. way too easy... felt like literally how Splinter Cell turned into Conviction. I hope we get a more Traditional Hitman game after this one...

I have a silent assassin on that one. Use the ledge, grab the pills, you should already have a cop/trooper disguise by now. Go downstairs spike the pizza, turn on the gas... then go replace the hot sauce with the lighter fluid. wait. one guy kills himself in the barbecue accident, other will go poof due to the gas accident. Lenny will fall asleep upstairs from where you can easily drag him acorns to the other side to the barbershop and exit...

Oh and I finished the game... being a Hitman veteran, this was too easy. way too easy... felt like literally how Splinter Cell turned into Conviction. I hope we get a more Traditional Hitman game after this one...

I am going to do that on my second run through for my trophy. :D

Damn I was almost done and my save game got corrupted. Have to restart and I'm not sure I feel like it due to bitter disapointment.

I watched that Angry Joe review and have to say that this may be what the Dr. ordered for me. AC3 I am yet to finish, but I have always been a fan of the original hitman game. While I was never very good at it (too impatient to plan out hits) this may be more my speed.

I still have my original PS1 hitman games. Wonder if I should fire them up down the road??

The people whose save games are getting corrupted, is this on consoles? Because I play on the PC and I have not encountered any glitch, crash corruption in my play though even once...

I've been reading that save corruption is happening a lot. I play on 360 and have had 2 game freezes so far on my second playthrough in hard.

I hear there is a disguise glitches also that you're always spotted?

Back