Hi from the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unit504

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all,

We would like to just quickly introduce ourself.
We are Direct Collectables and based in London (UK).

I have been a long time collector of 1/6 scale figures and now i have moved into the retailing side of things, which is an exciting step for me.

I look forward to chatting with everyone here.

We sell 1/6th Scale collectables from, Hot Toys, Sideshow, Hollywood Collectibles Group, Triforce Projects and others.

We also buying and trading ex display figures.

We have Pre-orders available, on all pre order items.
And only a small deposit is needed to secure your order(s).

Please come and check us out www.directcollectables.co.uk
we will be more than happy to help.

Come and "Like" our facebook page to stay up to date
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Direct...6735308?ref=hl

or add your email to our mailing list to be the first to hear about our special offers and discount vouchers
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Direct...p_141428856257

- Direct Collectables

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: back to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thank you, we look forward to doing business in the future any help or information you may need please ask - and thank you for the welcome.

Great prices there i think you have found atleast one new customer

Welcome, I've bookmarked your site always good to have a local UK retailer, are you mail order or have a store as well?

Thanks, we are currently only mail order but on occasions items can be collected from us on a pre arranged time/day if required.

Welcome, I've bookmarked your site always good to have a local UK retailer, are you mail order or have a store as well?

I would like to applaud the fantastic service provided to me by Direct Collectibles.

Their DX12 price was very fair (for a UK seller!) included free postage and arrived swiftly and (almost too) well packed.

Unfortunately, my Bats head was cross-eyed. Having ordered from Hong Kong eBay sellers in the past, I was worried I'd be stuck with it. However, after excellent communication between them, their supplier and myself, I have a replacement after barely a week.

I wanted to give them due kudos, as excellent service like this takes time, effort and shows genuine concern for a customer.

Back