Hey Cummins!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been at work all day, but I really do appreciate everyone's concern! I have to run back out right now, so I only have a minute or two, but I will post when I get back later tonight. I feel blessed to be part of this community and that I know you guys were concerned about me; it is good to know that people were concerned enough to check up on me. :grouphug

It is a funny story about last night, but you'll have to wait a bit to hear it! :D

Seeing you post and hearing everything is ok brings warm feelings to my heart :D

I've been at work all day, but I really do appreciate everyone's concern! I have to run back out right now, so I only have a minute or two, but I will post when I get back later tonight. I feel blessed to be part of this community and that I know you guys were concerned about me; it is good to know that people were concerned enough to check up on me. :grouphug

It is a funny story about last night, but you'll have to wait a bit to hear it! :D

DANM IT LONNIE!!! I think me and my girl just broke up because iwould not leave with her to get dinner! yeah o well more fish in the sea i gess. I'm just glad you are ok. NEVER DO THAT AGAIN PLEASE!!!!THAT WAS NOT FUN.:monkey2

Back