Hey Cummins!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank god! I was starting to feel bad that I booted him! LOL! Great job freaks! :duff

RIGHT ON !!! Not to be all mushy but times like these make me think. IF ANY THING HAPPEND TO ANY OF YOU GUYS OR GALS IT WOULD TEAR ME UP!!! I don't know you, you don't know me , but reading this board and being able to post makes me feel special, no i'm not retarted or weird or anything,BUT I LOVE THIS PLACE AND IT IS THE TRUTH!!:chew:monkey5:banana:joy

Glad to hear from Lonnie - I was getting ready to start dialing all the dealers to get his cell number.

Glad to hear from Lonnie - I was getting ready to start dialing all the dealers to get his cell number.

Yeah I was about to start dialing family members and that would have been bad. I can hear it now "Hello you dont know me but I play video games with Lonnie and last night he had one too many and passed out and we have not heard from him since and I would like to know if he is ok".:lol

Somewhat related to this thread: is there an actual "Rock Ridge, TX" or is that just a "Blazing Saddles" reference?

Somewhat related to this thread: is there an actual "Rock Ridge, TX" or is that just a "Blazing Saddles" reference?

Lonnie lives in Round Rock, which is just outside of Austin. Don't think there is a Rock Ridge.

Wow, guess I missed an interesting story and judging by all the worried people I am glad you are ok from whatever happened.

Still waiting for the story Lonnie :tap

Not much of a story really...

...so we were playing GoW and since it was Friday night, I was having a few beers while we played. I only had about eight (although they were 16 ounces) but for some reason, they hit me harder than they normally do. I usually would barely have a buzz after only 8 beers, but for whatever reason, maybe drinking too fast or drinking on an empty stomach, I really got drunk, which hasn't happened in a long time because I'm not much of a drinker. So when I suddenly disappeared, I had just gotten very queasy and went and sat on the edge of tub by the toilet just in case. I just wasn't feeling well and sat there long enough I just dozed off for about an hour. When I got back, I saw I had been booted, which I fully expected, but still didn't feel great, so just went to bed. I had to work on the servers at work on Saturday, so I got up early (no hangover... I'm lucky to never get hangovers!) and went to work. I'm actually not on much on the weekends because I have to do a lot of the maintenance on our servers on the weekend when nobody is on. See... not much of a story! :rotfl

Lonnie, with your years of experience, you would thought you'd learned your lesson not to shotgun cans of beer :lol

Not much of a story really...

...so we were playing GoW and since it was Friday night, I was having a few beers while we played. I only had about eight (although they were 16 ounces) but for some reason, they hit me harder than they normally do. I usually would barely have a buzz after only 8 beers, but for whatever reason, maybe drinking too fast or drinking on an empty stomach, I really got drunk, which hasn't happened in a long time because I'm not much of a drinker. So when I suddenly disappeared, I had just gotten very queasy and went and sat on the edge of tub by the toilet just in case. I just wasn't feeling well and sat there long enough I just dozed off for about an hour. When I got back, I saw I had been booted, which I fully expected, but still didn't feel great, so just went to bed. I had to work on the servers at work on Saturday, so I got up early (no hangover... I'm lucky to never get hangovers!) and went to work. I'm actually not on much on the weekends because I have to do a lot of the maintenance on our servers on the weekend when nobody is on. See... not much of a story! :rotfl

:lol Well, we got the sleeping part right. But you were pretty drunk because you said mother-f^^^er! :D

Back